Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Question about PSN+

This is a discussion on Question about PSN+ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by jooakim I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months. yeah ...

  1. #21
    Prayer Warrior
    Johnny_Sparx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,394
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months.
    yeah i just bought the 90 days plus that was on sale as part of the 12 days of Christmas and when i checked the expatriation date it was 6 months from now not 3 so i was like hell yeah!!!! lol

    ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

  2. #22
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Klevzz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Just get the full year if you can. Why not just go all the way?
    The 90 days a is cheaper than buying a full year. I'm gonna buy a PSN card today that is 200 swedish kronas (30,33$) and then buy that PSN+ thing twice for a total of 194 swedish kronas (29,42$). The one year subscription alone is 480 swedish kronas (72,79$)

  3. #23
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    The 90 days a is cheaper than buying a full year. I'm gonna buy a PSN card today that is 200 swedish kronas (30,33$) and then buy that PSN+ thing twice for a total of 194 swedish kronas (29,42$). The one year subscription alone is 480 swedish kronas (72,79$)
    I never knew the country you were from. If that is the best way to go, so be it. Welcome to the PS+ family.

  4. #24
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    PS3GAMERMAN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    1

    16 bucks for ps+ here in NZ 90 days

  5. #25
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    16 bucks for ps+ here in NZ 90 days
    That is an awsome deal I will have to go on psn and see what its goinig for in the US I still have like 8 months left but if its cheap right now cant hurt to stock up.

  6. #26
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Klevzz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    16 bucks for ps+ here in NZ 90 days
    So I pay twice as much as you... Nice. I've started to download a couple of games now but it's only going in 1mbps -.- On my computer I normally download around 10mbps.

  7. #27
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th state
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    21

    The subscriptions are stackable, but if your into this service, just go with the year. Its more for your money

    2 three month subscriptions=16 x 2 = $32
    1 year subscription= $50

    I hope my calculations arnt off. If so, feel free to correct it



  8. #28
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Klevzz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    The subscriptions are stackable, but if your into this service, just go with the year. Its more for your money

    2 three month subscriptions=16 x 2 = $32
    1 year subscription= $50

    I hope my calculations arnt off. If so, feel free to correct it
    Read post 22.

  9. #29
    The Old Guy
    ONUOsFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    Read post 22.
    Just different in different countries, I guess. EU had a deal on 90-day subscriptions earlier this week.... But for US gamers, the one-year plan is still the cheapest way to go at this point.

    What's nice, though, is that a lot of first-party games and other bundles are giving one month trials for free, which will also stack on your subscription. I think I've actually paid for less than half of my time as a PS+ member.





  10. #30
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Callavero's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    7

    As others have stated is does indeed add up, also if you buy 1 year or mix it up and buy 3 months then 1 year, it will all add up. So if you see a good sale on plus it is worth buying it, even if you already have time left on your subscription

    PS3GAMERMAN if you buy a new ps3 while still having the old and and you can still get the old one to work, you can do a direct transfer of everything on the old to the new with a normal network cable. It even transfers all your settings, themes, etc. There are some vids on youtube that explains how it is done and it is really simple. I did it recently when my old one started crashing a lot.

  11. #31
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    PS3GAMERMAN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Callavero View Post
    As others have stated is does indeed add up, also if you buy 1 year or mix it up and buy 3 months then 1 year, it will all add up. So if you see a good sale on plus it is worth buying it, even if you already have time left on your subscription

    PS3GAMERMAN if you buy a new ps3 while still having the old and and you can still get the old one to work, you can do a direct transfer of everything on the old to the new with a normal network cable. It even transfers all your settings, themes, etc. There are some vids on youtube that explains how it is done and it is really simple. I did it recently when my old one started crashing a lot.
    wow thanks heeps man that sounds cool as il try iv manualy saved it all to a usb card but a strage transfur sounds cool but i have to transfur heeps of stuf from my 500gb to my 12gb ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO