Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question about PSN+

This is a discussion on Question about PSN+ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by jooakim I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months. yeah ...

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months.
    yeah i just bought the 90 days plus that was on sale as part of the 12 days of Christmas and when i checked the expatriation date it was 6 months from now not 3 so i was like hell yeah!!!! lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Just get the full year if you can. Why not just go all the way?
    The 90 days a is cheaper than buying a full year. I'm gonna buy a PSN card today that is 200 swedish kronas (30,33$) and then buy that PSN+ thing twice for a total of 194 swedish kronas (29,42$). The one year subscription alone is 480 swedish kronas (72,79$)

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    The 90 days a is cheaper than buying a full year. I'm gonna buy a PSN card today that is 200 swedish kronas (30,33$) and then buy that PSN+ thing twice for a total of 194 swedish kronas (29,42$). The one year subscription alone is 480 swedish kronas (72,79$)
    I never knew the country you were from. If that is the best way to go, so be it. Welcome to the PS+ family.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

16 bucks for ps+ here in NZ 90 days

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    That is an awsome deal I will have to go on psn and see what its goinig for in the US I still have like 8 months left but if its cheap right now cant hurt to stock up.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    So I pay twice as much as you... Nice. I've started to download a couple of games now but it's only going in 1mbps -.- On my computer I normally download around 10mbps.

Lvl 8 - Gold

The subscriptions are stackable, but if your into this service, just go with the year. Its more for your money

2 three month subscriptions=16 x 2 = $32
    1 year subscription= $50

I hope my calculations arnt off. If so, feel free to correct it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    The subscriptions are stackable, but if your into this service, just go with the year. Its more for your money

2 three month subscriptions=16 x 2 = $32
    1 year subscription= $50

I hope my calculations arnt off. If so, feel free to correct it
    Read post 22.

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    Read post 22.
    Just different in different countries, I guess. EU had a deal on 90-day subscriptions earlier this week.... But for US gamers, the one-year plan is still the cheapest way to go at this point.

What's nice, though, is that a lot of first-party games and other bundles are giving one month trials for free, which will also stack on your subscription. I think I've actually paid for less than half of my time as a PS+ member.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As others have stated is does indeed add up, also if you buy 1 year or mix it up and buy 3 months then 1 year, it will all add up. So if you see a good sale on plus it is worth buying it, even if you already have time left on your subscription

PS3GAMERMAN if you buy a new ps3 while still having the old and and you can still get the old one to work, you can do a direct transfer of everything on the old to the new with a normal network cable. It even transfers all your settings, themes, etc. There are some vids on youtube that explains how it is done and it is really simple. I did it recently when my old one started crashing a lot.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Callavero View Post
    As others have stated is does indeed add up, also if you buy 1 year or mix it up and buy 3 months then 1 year, it will all add up. So if you see a good sale on plus it is worth buying it, even if you already have time left on your subscription

PS3GAMERMAN if you buy a new ps3 while still having the old and and you can still get the old one to work, you can do a direct transfer of everything on the old to the new with a normal network cable. It even transfers all your settings, themes, etc. There are some vids on youtube that explains how it is done and it is really simple. I did it recently when my old one started crashing a lot.
    wow thanks heeps man that sounds cool as il try iv manualy saved it all to a usb card but a strage transfur sounds cool but i have to transfur heeps of stuf from my 500gb to my 12gb ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12