Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about PSN+

This is a discussion on Question about PSN+ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So tomorrow will be the first time I get this feature. I've been so dumb to have not gotten it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Question about PSN+

So tomorrow will be the first time I get this feature. I've been so dumb to have not gotten it earlier. So many top class games for free... You can buy 3 months of + for 1/3 of the price atm. I'm wondering if it's possible to buy it twice so I get 6 months instead? Also what are the best game that has been given to PSN+ users? Now Crysis 2 and Batman has been free and they are very good games. Also LBP2.

Inactive

Yeah, I think you can. When PSN went down I bought they gave us 1 free month of PS+ so I bought 3 months of PS+ and they stacked up. Some good games available are LBP2, Infamous 2 & BioShock 2, there are more but these are from the NA PS+ store, I don't know about the EU.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Kiwi Defender

I think you can't buy it twice, but I'm not sure since I've never heard of someone trying it.

Regarding the games, they've gave away all sorts, including the original Borderlands (which is awesome) and Bioshock 2 (which is there currently). They usually give away a few popular games, which are also usually good.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Prayer Warrior

yes you can buy it twice and give yourself 6 months. i know this for a fact. i've done it

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    So tomorrow will be the first time I get this feature. I've been so dumb to have not gotten it earlier. So many top class games for free... You can buy 3 months of + for 1/3 of the price atm. I'm wondering if it's possible to buy it twice so I get 6 months instead? Also what are the best game that has been given to PSN+ users? Now Crysis 2 and Batman has been free and they are very good games. Also LBP2.
    when was crysis 2 and batman free for plus? or are you talking about eu plus?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    when was crysis 2 and batman free for plus? or are you talking about eu plus?
    Crysis 2 and Batman AC are free right now on the EU store, yes. Not sure about the NA store.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes. I'm from Europe and we get Crysis 2 and the new Batman for free. About time we got something better than the NA lol. Bioshock is nothing that intrests me. Nice that you can buy it twice! We also have LBP, Infamous 2 and the new Motorstorm etc. PSN+ is very good for a person like me. I rarely buy games. I normally just buy games from the same serie, like Assassins Creed and FIFA. Also... I heard Crysis 2 would stop being free yesterday, but that doesn't seem to be the case since I looked in the store today and it was still free? I just hope it's free tomorrow as well...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

EU has had some great games on Plus, yes i've owned a few beforehand but rediscovered some fantastic titles because of it not to mention, found favourites from games i never got round to playing.

Dead Space 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Far Cry 2, Crysis 2 Burnout Paradise, Arkham City, Vanquish, LittleBig Planet 1 and 2, Infamous, Bulletstorm,, Sam and Max, Back To The Future, Darksiders and so many more have been free since i joined Plus.
    It's given me games i probably would have never played and got me back into games i regretted selling off. 40 a year is a small price to pay for all the enjoyment and memories i've gained from it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    Yes. I'm from Europe and we get Crysis 2 and the new Batman for free. About time we got something better than the NA lol. Bioshock is nothing that intrests me. Nice that you can buy it twice! We also have LBP, Infamous 2 and the new Motorstorm etc. PSN+ is very good for a person like me. I rarely buy games. I normally just buy games from the same serie, like Assassins Creed and FIFA. Also... I heard Crysis 2 would stop being free yesterday, but that doesn't seem to be the case since I looked in the store today and it was still free? I just hope it's free tomorrow as well...
    I agree that ps plus is great I wish that EU and NA got the same games would love to have Crysis 2 or a while back EU got deus ex. Lately NA has been recieving games for free that I already own but to get back on topic you can buy multiple subscriptions to plus and they stack I personally have done this and I dont see why it would be different in EU

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    I agree that ps plus is great I wish that EU and NA got the same games would love to have Crysis 2 or a while back EU got deus ex. Lately NA has been recieving games for free that I already own but to get back on topic you can buy multiple subscriptions to plus and they stack I personally have done this and I dont see why it would be different in EU
    We in Europe can't even buy/rent movies via psn store. There are so many thing you in NA have that we don't have. All your games are like 15$ cheaper than here too. At least here in Sweden. So expensive. A normal new game on PSN store costs between 90-106$ here. The cheapest you will get a new game in the stores is 60$

I will get PSN+ tomorrow then. 6 months. Anyone from Europe that is on PS3 that can see if you still can download Crysis 2 ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

woundering if i can save all my games data to ps+ ?iv had it befor and getting again its good way to get new games ..

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    woundering if i can save all my games data to ps+ ?iv had it befor and getting again its good way to get new games ..
    Game Data? No. Save Data? Most likely yes, unless you've got over 2GBs of Save Data .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Game Data? No. Save Data? Most likely yes, unless you've got over 2GBs of Save Data .
    well dude my fat ps died yesterday i had ps+ fue munths back so saved sumgames up there im gessing its save game data..but my ps+ ran out and i got 3 or 4 new games compleated nearly after that time.. so i need to get my old ps going and by new ps+ pack replay and save to ps+ is this possable or am i stufft ??...i have 500gbs of data to swap tehehe

Closing this account

Just get the full year if you can. Why not just go all the way?

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    well dude my fat ps died yesterday i had ps+ fue munths back so saved sumgames up there im gessing its save game data..but my ps+ ran out and i got 3 or 4 new games compleated nearly after that time.. so i need to get my old ps going and by new ps+ pack replay and save to ps+ is this possable or am i stufft ??...i have 500gbs of data to swap tehehe
    Damn, I really have no idea if the data you backed up with the Cloud is still there even if you've lost your subscription. I'm assuming it is, but you won't really know until you renew the subscription and give it a try.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well bros i got the ps fat boty back to life after YLOD now i have to see tonight if i can do the account transfur, on ps+ stuff with game saves also few its unknow treatory iv found no vids or help about this part its me trying it out ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Damn, I really have no idea if the data you backed up with the Cloud is still there even if you've lost your subscription. I'm assuming it is, but you won't really know until you renew the subscription and give it a try.
    If it was saved to the Cloud then it is still there all he has to do is renew his subscription to plus and he can access it. I know I have done it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper_0 View Post
    If it was saved to the Cloud then it is still there all he has to do is renew his subscription to plus and he can access it. I know I have done it.
    cheers man il try soon .. thanks for ya tips

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    I just bought 2x 90 days. It says my subscription will end in 6 months.
    ?? that sounds weard but cool so it did add up ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast