deacavateing your accounts?

This is a discussion on deacavateing your accounts? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi guys out there well a mate got a new ps i said il pop my account on and swap ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

deacavateing your accounts?

Hi guys out there well a mate got a new ps i said il pop my account on and swap ya sum games ,,ohh i had used all my activations up 5 ps3 and 2 psps one psv, activated... So feww weeks bac mate showed me on a ps site you can see your activated accounts, we tock his off mine so he had a new slot for nuder ps3.. So last night i try to check and see how many free activations i have, it said i was all used up but i found the opshin where it said deactivate all ps3 systems so i clicked it and now i have nun used and can start fresh on new system ?? is this old news guys or a neet new thing ...

PRO Member

Maybe you have to allow a certain amount of time, before the deactivatations take into action.

Not sure though, as I only have one account.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Banned

Iz old enuf I fink, U hav 2 actizatasions now but ca n reset every 6 munfs

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Maybe you have to allow a certain amount of time, before the deactivatations take into action.

Not sure though, as I only have one account.
    i only have one account but iv had many ps3 and sony divices psp,vitas,then theres all my mates ps3s iv put my account on to..like i said i have 5 ps3 systems i can actavate my account on and 2 psps and one vita..now iv reset my actvations. cheers for the tips guys. and yer its cool you can wipe them after 3 or 6 munths ..

illegal in 9 countries

http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Just beware that game-sharing, which is exactly what you're doing, is in breach of the PS3 ToS and can result in your PSN id being cancelled.

Also, you may now have only 2 PS3 system activations available for each PSN account. It may be up to 5 systems for older content and 2 for newer content.

I'm unclear on how it works, but the restrictions are tighter as soon as you hit that big red "deactivate all devices" button.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    Hi guys out there well a mate got a new ps i said il pop my account on and swap ya sum games ,,ohh i had used all my activations up 5 ps3 and 2 psps one psv, activated... So feww weeks bac mate showed me on a ps site you can see your activated accounts, we tock his off mine so he had a new slot for nuder ps3.. So last night i try to check and see how many free activations i have, it said i was all used up but i found the opshin where it said deactivate all ps3 systems so i clicked it and now i have nun used and can start fresh on new system ?? is this old news guys or a neet new thing ...
    Mate, for the love of God... spellcheck is your friend! How does one "deacavate" one's account anyway?!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I think my IQ just dropped drastically just by reading the first post.

PRO Member

yeah you can only use that deactivate button every few months but you do know you dont have to use the website you cant do that deactivate from the system you like right on the playstaion you want too take it off of under account settings on the xmb

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It good to know its possible to deactivate accounts online as sum i have done have been lost eg stolen ps3 system, or sold off psp&ps3s with activated account on. Sorry to all the grammar police .. got nufn nice to say please move on..im only here for tips and to share my finds..not hassles thanks guys.

Lord of all Goat-Men

Please return to school and let your teachers know that they failed you.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Mate, for the love of God... spellcheck is your friend! How does one "deacavate" one's account anyway?!
    It's too bad punctuation check doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Please, return to school and let your teachers know that they failed you.
    I fixed it for you. You should head up there with him.

You can't be a grammar cop if you make mistakes too. It's in the rule book.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Iz old enuf I fink, U hav 2 actizatasions now but ca n reset every 6 munfs
    Oddly enough...This ^.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Just beware that game-sharing, which is exactly what you're doing, is in breach of the PS3 ToS and can result in your PSN id being cancelled.

Also, you may now have only 2 PS3 system activations available for each PSN account. It may be up to 5 systems for older content and 2 for newer content.
    Also, this ^. Content purchased after November 28th (i think it was the 28th) can only be active on 2 systems, including Vita.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    You can't be a grammar cop if you make mistakes too. It's in the rule book.
    A comma is not required, simply optional to convey tone. For example, "I fixed it for you, too."
    Moreover, if bad grammar is all you noticed, perhaps you should join him in my stead.