Testament of sherlock holmes game breaking glitch woes.

This is a discussion on Testament of sherlock holmes game breaking glitch woes. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; My gf is playing this game and although it is plagued with small bugs a major one seems to have ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Testament of sherlock holmes game breaking glitch woes.

My gf is playing this game and although it is plagued with small bugs a major one seems to have brought her playing time to a premature end.
    As she has entered the level with Judge Becket the screen goes white and fuck all else happens!! There are voices from the characters but nothing to be seen except a complete white out.
    Anyone else had this,or similar problems with this game?

Lvl 6 - Silver

I didn't experience that. Do you have multiple saves to go back to? Might sacrifice some progress and see if that fix's it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I didn't experience that. Do you have multiple saves to go back to? Might sacrifice some progress and see if that fix's it.
    Yes she had a back up save which she loaded and when she exited the level in 3rd person the game was fine,she said she remembered exiting the level previously in first person which seemed to cause the game to go hay wire somehow.
    Holmes and Watson disappeared apart from their heads ffs,lol.
    This game looks ok(not my thing,but my gf really likes it) but its buggy as fuck!!
    Its a disgrace that games still get released in this state.