Gran Turismo 5 - didnīt get trophy

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 5 - didnīt get trophy within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello people of this beautiful forum. I played Gran Turismo 5 yesterday and got me the trophy where i had ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gran Turismo 5 - didnīt get trophy

Hello people of this beautiful forum. I played Gran Turismo 5 yesterday and got me the trophy where i had to complete every race event in the beginner series. When i finished the last race, i was waiting for the trophy to pop, but nothing happened. Then I clicked on my trophies to see what was going on, and my trophies is sorted by the last game I played, and GT5 wasnīt in the top, and i didnīt get the trophy either.. I checked the races one more time and I had completed all so is something wrong here? Do i just have to wait a little more?

Lvl 8 - Gold

If it didnt pop after 5 minutes, then you didnt obtain it.

I would suggest you look at a trophy guide, incase you missed a *hidden* race or something.

Another scenario is that your game did glitch, which means you might have to redo the last race or redo it all.
    Stick the game in and make sure in trophies it registers before continuing.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would suggest re-installing the game just to make sure everything is done properly (I know it sucks). I didn't have any problem with GT5 trophies.

Off Topic- This is in the wrong session, can a mod move it to the GT5 sub-forum?
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz

Nanosuit glitch :|

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello and thanks for answers guys! I am not quite sure that its just GT5 that is "glitching" or something like that, because now i am playing black ops 2 and the same thing is happening there, its like its not updating the trophy profile. I hope that my profile is not fucked now..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Your trophy list on your PS3 is not updating or is it your trophy card online that is not updating?
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello NFPM. I managed to get it working again, i turned off and on my ps3 and suddenly 3 trophies popped up, and that was the ones i earned today. Maybe my psn fucked up i dunno lol. But thanks for your help guize!!