Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Next Assassin's Creed Game may be set in Brazil

This is a discussion on Next Assassin's Creed Game may be set in Brazil within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Maybe its because I live in North America, yet I found ACIII setting to be boring, which is why I ...

PRO Member

Maybe its because I live in North America, yet I found ACIII setting to be boring, which is why I haven't touched the game since it came out. It doesn't have the same class, elegance, and history as the European backdrops did - and that's not a knock at America, its just that no developing nation does.

I'm hopeful that if they do do this Brazilian setting, it could revive the spark for me.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I'd rather have an AC game in the cavemen era than have one in WWI/II or any other time period with automatic fire weapons
    Yeah agreed , that would be the end of it .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

I finished the story on ACIII last night and I feel like the story has gotten so damn convoluted. I'm not really looking forward to any more of these games. Not for expanding on the story anyway. With the right setting with the right mechanics, I would still enjoy the climbing and exploring however. That's about the only time I was having fun playing III.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I'd rather have an AC game in the cavemen era than have one in WWI/II or any other time period with automatic fire weapons
    I wouldn't mind that, that'll be a quite interesting era.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I wouldn't mind that, that'll be a quite interesting era.
    Well Shaun said something to Desmond that makes me gleeful in the tummy He wanted to go as far back as Assassin's & Templars have been at war with the Animus. I believe it all started with the Romans, Greeks, Eygyptians, Persians, & other early civs. I could see an AC game focused on the dealing of early civilaization around the Mediterranean.

To be honest I think that would be a strong move for the whole franchise. Going back before the Crusades, before the classical Assassin & Templar, and see how the lore would portray them in early civs. Now that I thought of it, I kind of want that more than anything for this franchise.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    I finished the story on ACIII last night and I feel like the story has gotten so damn convoluted. I'm not really looking forward to any more of these games. Not for expanding on the story anyway. With the right setting with the right mechanics, I would still enjoy the climbing and exploring however. That's about the only time I was having fun playing III.
    I honestly think the Animus has served its purpose and should be left in the past now , you could easily have an AC game without it e.g a relative in modern days uncovers a hidden book of an assassins diary from an earlier time like the dark ages in Britain or some shit , for me the whole animus thing now is just pulling you out of an interesting game .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123