Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should I get ps move or kinect?

This is a discussion on Should I get ps move or kinect? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; at the end of the day man you're going to have people say they like the kinect better or they ...

Prayer Warrior

at the end of the day man you're going to have people say they like the kinect better or they like the move better or they think both suck. the best thing you can do for yourself is to actually play both before you buy. and from there you can make up your own mind instead of letting someone else do it for you.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    at the end of the day man you're going to have people say they like the kinect better or they like the move better or they think both suck. the best thing you can do for yourself is to actually play both before you buy. and from there you can make up your own mind instead of letting someone else do it for you.
    I agree and I approve this message!

Lvl 6 - Silver

what happened to just relaxing and playing a game traditionally with a joypad, all this dancing around in front of your telly and waving your arms like a fanny is not the way to go, like so many developers seem to think.

Move and Kinect are only good for a piss about, they're not games you can take seriously and enjoy for a very long time.

PRO Member

I would try to convince you to put more value in your money. Neither technology has provided a revolutionary experience that you just have to own. If you're aware of that, and still wish to proceed, I would take other people's recommendations at looking what games interest you most.

As for the Kinect not recognizing a darker toned person, I could only see that being the case with the camera and not the actual points of light that are tracking your movements. A lot of facial recognition technology has been labelled 'racist' when someone's camera or webcam didn't pick up a darker toned person, yet that's pretty well much been ironed out with options and settings in the software itself.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

DH
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

I ran through professional difficulty on Resident Evil 5 with my move controller and it actually made it alot easier so i would definitely say the move

PSN ID: Devilhunter290
    Big thanks to D1Mech for this signature and avatar

Rangers F.C

Never had a shot of the Kinect but the move does exactly what it says on the tin but I don't use mine ever anymore , its still cool but it just makes your arm tired and they loose calibration a lot and some of the buttons feel awkward to press at times in certain games , go ahead and get it though cause they are cheap and fun for a while .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12