Mass Effect 4 Planned for 2014 or 2015

This is a discussion on Mass Effect 4 Planned for 2014 or 2015 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Full development on BioWare's next Mass Effect game only just started a month or so ago, but it sounds like ...

-i- love myself.

Mass Effect 4 Planned for 2014 or 2015

Full development on BioWare's next Mass Effect game only just started a month or so ago, but it sounds like the studio is already aiming for a Late 2014 to mid-2015 release. Are you feeling patient?

While talking to Gamer Syndrome, Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble said that the next Mass Effect game would be coming in, "Late 2014 to mid-2015. I honestly can't tell you an exact because full development on the game started a month or two ago."

Gamble also stated, "BioWare Montreal is a great studio and they did fantastic with the multiplayer for Mass Effect 3, so fans should know the series is in good hands. The game isnít far along in development so I canít comment on specifics because they isnít any yet, Frostbite 2 is a really good game engine that we are also using on Dragon Age 3...Youíll hear more about the new Mass Effect game [next year] in 2013."

We'd love to hear more specifics, but since they just started working on the game, we'll take these crumbs.
    For all you Mass Effect fans!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll be playing it on the PC, as shooters on consoles is just way worse than on a PC.

However, if they make Origin mandatory like they did with ME3, it's a no-buy from me.
    Hoping they'll make a game that is set before the other games though, that could be awesome!

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I found the multiplayer in ME3 to be piss poor and border on the pointless. Still, it's Mass Effect, so I'll be buying this no matter what.

Here's hoping you can chose what race you like

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

KCCO!

In a way, I wish they would've left the franchise be. With the release of ME on PS3 and the 'correction' to the ME3 ending finally resolved, the series, in my opinion, is complete and shouldn't be tampered with any further. I'm afraid that too much milking of the franchise with additional Mass effects will ruin it.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Why do I have the sinking feeling that ME just became like the Star Wars movies. The first three were great, the ones that fallowed, f*cked the entire franchise up. Do we really need another ME game, or Dragon Age for that matter (especially after DA2 sheesh).

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

I love Mass Effect and I will be looking forward to this. I don't mind waiting for a couple of years though. I'd rather they took their time making a descent game.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Rangers F.C

I loved the Mass Effect series but they saved Earth the end , I can appreciate trying to build on a games success but that's why the only games out are all from franchises like COD , Uncharted , GOW , Devil May Cry , Lego fucking anything , Need for Speed , Sly , MGS , Resistance , Resident Evil and so on , sure loads of these games are amazing and people want more but they got to stop making the same games over and over again and start taking risks with some new out of the box shit .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge