Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fighting Games

This is a discussion on Fighting Games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Street Fighter 4 Super Street fighter 4 Really,get these and trust me,you will enjoy them!...

Saints Row IV

Street Fighter 4
    Super Street fighter 4
    Really,get these and trust me,you will enjoy them!
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah SSFIV Arcade is on my Amazon wishlist lol.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just rented Street Fighter V Tekken from Blockbuster Any tips or anything to help? I'm super super rusty at SF style games lol.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Street fighter and Mortal kombat if u ask me the are not same but each have there own style that u would be playing them for tens of hours if not hundreds i aslo have my eyes on soul calibur but i haven't tried it to recommend it ah and keep an eye on Injustice Gods among us that game is going to be epic it should be released sometimes in 2013 !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Just rented Street Fighter V Tekken from Blockbuster Any tips or anything to help? I'm super super rusty at SF style games lol.
    I would start Arcade first, on easy and just mess around and try to learn how the game works.. after a few hours you should try the tutorial, then go into trials mode Also check out mission mode once you have some experience.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thanks for the advice, Ninja ;D I got the few easy trophies so far that are even possible, and I see [at least not tied to the Trophies for game page] there is no Trophy Guide for it... But yeah, easy trophies out of the way lmao. Fun game I just know I'll be royally smoked at it XD I did about 10 stages of Training, then made it about as far as M.Bison on Arcade [Easy] then called it quits to go work on Far Cry 3 for a while. :3 I probably would have rented Tekken Tag Tourny 2 if they had it but, they didn't so it was between SFxT or Marvel V Capcom 3... went for Tekken style ;P

Lvl 5 - Silver

Damn, thought I could handle the 'win 5 ranked online games' etc but, no dice lol. Well I'm sure I could I just keep losing focus, or the match will be SUPER laggy aka I get smoked simply due to that half the time... and lack of skill, but whatever. lol. Hey Dragon if you'd feel up to it, you could add me on PSN and help out, I just want to at LEAST get the 5 Wins AND the '20 views of replay playlist' - up to you!

Lvl 5 - Silver

All right, so I asked for some recommendations - but now, what are some of your preferred/fav fighting games? Even if they've already been listed!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Well, then hopefully he'll see this thread and reply! lol Because I am too lazy to seek any one out. How is Tekken TT2 compared to T6? I still have a LOT of work on T6 trophies lol I just haven't felt motivated to plat any fighters in a while... I'd love to at least get more trophies for new Mortal Kombat but, meh haven't felt like playing the story more yet lol. Keep ideas coming! I recently got GameFly so, I can always add some to my queue if the need arises.
    I have Tekken Hybrid and as huge fan of Tekken Tag IMO Tekken TT2 is not as fun. Although, in Tekken Hybrid, Tekken TT2 is just the prologue, or basically a demo version. You are only afforded 4 characters and 2 of the characters are very similar in style and game play.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah after DRAGON helps me boost the 5 Online Wins in SFXT and the Replay Lobby trophies, I might switch out for TTT2. Not sure yet, though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well, whatever you decide to play, enjoy the battle

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah it's nice having the Blockbuster Pass AND GameFly at the same time, lol. That way I can get a game and the lady can get a game, when applicable. ;D

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    besides, imo, GG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BlazBlue.
    If I remember right, 50% - 100% of the people who made Guilty Gear moved on to make BlazBlue.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah I think I read that somewhere, too.

NCBE

Persona 4 ARENA
    Made by DaRe

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Go for DOA5. That's a solid fighting game to add in your collection. Stay away from SCV and MvC3/UMvC3. They're complete trash.

"Hitomi. Lei Fang. Powerup!"
    Mains in DOA5: Lei Fang, Helena, and Hitomi
    PSN Gamertag: CassSophFan

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah I said earlier I rented SCV and that was mainly just to try out Ezio lol.

Lvl 5 - Silver

It's doubtful I'll end up getting many more SFXT trophies so I'll prob return it to Blockbuster soon, after I at least give it a couple more tries but yeah. I always have Tekken 6 to get a few more trophies on, if possible lol. Hmmm... Just seems they make fighters these days more and more for the hardcore so you have to be dragon1ninja to even attain any of the trophies

Lvl 5 - Silver

Think now that I've got Plat on Uncharted, I'll try getting at LEAST 2 or 3 trophies out of Tekken 6 lol... Although it's highly doubtful because apparently I'm extremely rusty at it, or just suck terribly. I made it to Jin fairly well but then got my ass repeatedly handed to me [in offline arcade] bah...

I returned SFXT to Blockbuster lol, it was a great/fun game but just proved to be a pain in the ass for me. Maybe I'll find it to buy oneday when it's uber cheap; who knows.
    Last edited by SoS-kryyptyyk; 01-09-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Lvl 5 - Silver

So I finally dusted off Mortal Kombat, have been grinding through it like Hell recently. Up to 30 of 51 trophies! lol And I doubt I'll ever get any more of them; the Online ones, especially. Every now and again I'll hop into a Ranked Match and be set up against someone with like 2000/150 W/L it's like W-T-F lmao... <__< Great damn game, though. I have had it since release, preordered via GameStop, got the cool art book and statuettes According to Raptr I am Elite status, since getting like 18 trophies XD Shows how many people get very far trophy related. Can't wait to see what Netherrealm will do with MK10, and hoping Injustice will be mofackin' insane. That's all, peace off!

PS- I know I asked at the start of this thread for Fighting recommendations, and have received many ideas - but since then are there any solid fighters people would prefer?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast