Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you have PS+ ? Are you ticked off these days ?

This is a discussion on Do you have PS+ ? Are you ticked off these days ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by VANDRO I buy a game or DLC, a week or two later they give it away for ...

Hardcore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VANDRO View Post
    I buy a game or DLC, a week or two later they give it away for free. I know "Elemental Monster" is only.99 cents. But add it to the long list of games and DLC content i get screwed on. Two of the Worms2 DLCs were full price the week of release. The following week they were at a discount. Are you as pissed as i am ? or am i the only one that feels this way.
    Well, I am not a fan of the Worms series yet I am not so pissed because once PS+ is up and I purchased something at a discounted price, I am glad I bought it at a discount because I'd have that after it was over. The free stuff I get, I don't care for it that much. I'll more than likely just get it since it is free and not even play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    Haha, I'm pretty much the same. Though I don't like the 150MB limit... when I uploaded all my save data had like 40MB left to use.

I don't really care for the discounts and stuff, its just convenience at best really, and if I signed on at a good time then sure I might take advantage of a few good deals if they're relevant to me at the time.
    The 150 MB limit sucks because just ONE save from Afrika is over 300MB in size

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Aperture Test Subject

Quote Originally Posted by jagdogger View Post
    That's not a problem of PS+, that's a problem of Afrika!

Although I hope they offer some sort of increase in the future. I'm close to it with 50+ games saved.

1000th Trophy | | Resistance 3 | Counter-Sniper | 10-Sep-2011

Lvl 9 - Gold

I love my psn+, and I feel your pain as I got burned on a purchase or two, but the benefits have far outweighted the negative. The discounts have been great on some things I wanted to get, and I got a couple free games that I would have otherwise skipped that I enjoyed.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jagdogger View Post
    Well that's a pain in the ass!

Mine became full because I played Fallout 3 and kept making new saves, thinking it uploaded the last save you did and ignored the rest. Nope, a bunch of 8mb files flew onto my cloud and I can't be bothered to delete them!

As for games, me buying them and then Sony putting them out for free annoys me, so I rarely buy past games that have a chance of hitting Plus. Instead, I mostly limit myself to the Plus discounts, so if the game goes up for free later, I'll just remember I got it for cheaper anyway.

I wish they would get it sorted out a year in advance and let us see what games are being released in which months as part of Plus :/

PSN: Angelic_Rave
    HEY HEY! IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME CRAAAAAZY MONEY, ARE YA' READY?! HERE WE GO!

Crocodile Hunter

I just bought PS+ as i was waiting to get my pay, i go on to download the free PS+ Plants vs Zombies and i find its not free anymore for fuck sake! omg its annoyed me soo much !!!!

Sig by Apokolypz

A plat a month!

As someone who doesn't download many titles from the PSN, didn't see much of a benefit from getting PSN+. I did take advantage of the free PSN+ after the PSN outage, but didn't find any value in it.

Mr. X

It's a bit of a guttner when a game comes up that I've already paid for but at the end of the day if I've paid for it I wanted it and it's not a big deal; case in point Costume Quest, I've paid for it and loved it but now it's free.

I get enough off PSPlus and have got hold of games I never would have played. The only thing that annoyed me was they discounted Resident Evil a couple of months ago and then the next thing they're giving it away for free.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

bought PS+ on day 1 for a year i found it very bad so i didnt renew it
    Does NOT Accept Blank Friend Requests

Lvl 1 - Bronze

fireplace theme rocks i got the uncharted 2 one up at the moment. with the snow.

i dont buy many psn games - only major releases like HD remakes. so ps+ brought me some awesome games i normally would never have played. also: uncharted 3 multiplayer free and early - hello? lovin it!

i do play minis or ps1 games at all tho.

if you buy something and then its free on plus its just bad luck. this can happen to you anywhere. when i bought my TV they had a sale 1 week later in that i would have saved 200$.

WHO DAT!!!!

I love plus, i make my money back easy in avatars and themes and free games....and i like the gold plus by my name too haha

Lvl 7 - Gold

I love + ,
    IMO it's just the way it works, not only on PSN.
    If a new game comes out in the stores here that i want to have,
    i'll pay €60 for it, even though i know it will be €40 after a few months,
    or even €20 if i wait longer.
    Patience is your wallets best friend in mediaworld.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12