WTS Cheap Amazon Gift Cards [cheaper games, ps+, psn cards etc]

This is a discussion on WTS Cheap Amazon Gift Cards [cheaper games, ps+, psn cards etc] within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys! Didn't know where to post this so please move it if it doesn't belong here, or maybe remove ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WTS Cheap Amazon Gift Cards [cheaper games, ps+, psn cards etc]

Hey guys! Didn't know where to post this so please move it if it doesn't belong here, or maybe remove it if it isn't allowed..

Okay so I've got a way to get Amazon.com gift cards, and I've been trying to sell them on eBay but there's simply sooo much fraud and scams going on there involving gift cards I can't handle it. So I though I might give it a try over here on the forum.

So what I've got is 25$ Amazon.com gift cards, and I have a pretty big supply, so what I'm offering you is 5$ off the face value, which means 25$ cards goes for 20 bux. How this would work is you contact me so we can set up a deal, and I reserve the right to NOT trade with users who are new or simply doesn't seem trustworthy. If you are a trusted member here I can send you the code first before I recieve payment since I know I don't have that much of a reputation here, yet. Only payment method accepted is PAYPAL.

Now why would this be helpful for you guys?

Amazon.com sells games, digital ps+ subscriptions and PSN cards if you don't have a credit card and want to add funds to your account, but they also sell alot of other non-gaming related stuff too, and if you want something for 100 bux for example, you can contact me, and I will hook you up with 4x25$ cards, and you will get them for 80 bux, which is 20$ off right there

Dunno if this is gonna catch on but please feel free to reply here or pm me Also the codes are 100% legit, no hacking or scamming or whatever involved.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is seriously nobody intrested? I will accept bitcoins too, 1 bitcoin (15$) = 1 25$ gift card!

-i- love myself.

No thanks.

KCCO!

Yeah, I don't see this catching on.

The Girl Gamer

No thanks. I'm on a website where I can earn Amazon gift cards for free. Don't have to pay a single penny for it.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    No thanks. I'm on a website where I can earn Amazon gift cards for free. Don't have to pay a single penny for it.
    Do tell ...

The Girl Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    Do tell ...
    Swagbucks is a search & earn site. Instead of using Google, I use Swagbucks to search & I earn swag bucks. There's other ways to earn in the site also. I use those swag bucks for amazon gift cards. Most of my games have been free due to this site. So far the site accepts people in the U.S. & UK only.

KCCO!

Swagbucks is a search & earn site. Instead of using Google, I use Swagbucks to search & I earn swag bucks. There's other ways to earn in the site also. I use those swag bucks for amazon gift cards. Most of my games have been free due to this site. So far the site accepts people in the U.S. & UK only.
    Learn something new everyday. :stare:

-i- love myself.

That's awesome, will definitely be trying this.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

I hear earning points take s a really long time plus they can deactivate your membership without notice
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

The Girl Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    I hear earning points take s a really long time plus they can deactivate your membership without notice
    Doesn't take long actually if you know how to earn on there. If you don't use the site a lot, then it will take you a long time to earn points. Especially if you just do searches and not the other stuff they have that you can earn from. Never heard of them deactivating your membership without notice. I have been a member for 3 years now and haven't had any issues with them.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm in the same boat as Mimi, I've been using Swagbucks since 2009 and have racked up quite a bit of Amazon gift codes. It's not the fastest thing in the world but as long as you use it regularly it does add up.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html