What haappens if you delete your save in Hitman absolution??

This is a discussion on What haappens if you delete your save in Hitman absolution?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The undertaker play style is glitched on and its the last play style i need for the jack of all ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

What haappens if you delete your save in Hitman absolution??

The undertaker play style is glitched on and its the last play style i need for the jack of all trades trophy and platinum. SO what do i do. Should i delete my save file and do it again and i if i do that will i lose all my other stats and play styles? Plz help

#cutformesa

Don't delete the save. Delete the game install data. Under the game section in the xmb scroll up to the top until you see "game data utility" - find hitman in there and delete it. Then start up the game again and re-install it. Your save will be intact and hopefully the glitch will be fixed. If it's not fixed then you're in for a whole world of trouble

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Deathless Destroyer

If you delete your saved data you will have to start from the beginning, and the problem will likely still be there. As Hitmon 133 stated, deleting your game data, not saved data, should fix the problem.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    The undertaker play style is glitched on and its the last play style i need for the jack of all trades trophy and platinum. SO what do i do. Should i delete my save file and do it again and i if i do that will i lose all my other stats and play styles? Plz help
    i am sorry to be mean, but what a noob.

Everyone knows you delete the game instal data, not the game data. Everyone! Those that ask are noobs (which is a fact), and now that this user knows, he wont look like a noob next time.

Game save data is your stats, levels, etc. Game instal data is the basic game. The part that instals when you first put in the game disk.

IF your trying to start from scratch (like the undertaker trophy glitched and you cannot get it by restarting the game instal data) then you might want to make a new account on your ps3, earn the trophy your missing, and then connect that account to sync to your account.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post

Everyone knows you delete the game instal data, not the game data. Everyone! Those that ask are noobs (which is a fact), and now that this user knows, he wont look like a noob next time.

Game save data is your stats, levels, etc. Game instal data is the basic game. The part that instals when you first put in the game disk.

IF your trying to start from scratch (like the undertaker trophy glitched and you cannot get it by restarting the game instal data) then you might want to make a new account on your ps3, earn the trophy your missing, and then connect that account to sync to your account.
    Omg i know that but the trophy guide states that some other play style glitched and the person who made the guide said to delete your save data and start a new game. SO i was asking if all your other stats retain because in hitman its under a special column

Lvl 7 - Gold

And before i even checked this i already delted my install data and started a new game got confused because of the trophy guide i usually delete my game data if a trophy glitches on me

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post

Completely unnecessary, and no, not everybody knows this.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just got the last play style unlocked and the Plat what i did was to delete the gave data utility go back into the game and not install some update go back in and it actually somehow detected my older save. My completition was 52% acutally in game but it showed 38% but my play styles thing was at 19/20 so i started a new game played about 2 levels and got it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Close thread