Hacked Plats?

This is a discussion on Hacked Plats? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am just wondering if someone can tell me how you can tell someone has a hacked plat. I dont ...

PRO Member

Hacked Plats?

I am just wondering if someone can tell me how you can tell someone has a hacked plat. I dont care if someone does, just curious how someone knows outside of all trophies having the same timestamp or relatively close timestamps.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Timestamp is the giveaway I dont think there is any other way.

Hack the Planet!!

Look #77 on the leaderboard here. Look @ Fallout New Vegas. He got all the trophies and the plat for the game in about 10 minutes. If there is an easy way to notice other than the time stamps I dont know it.

PRO Member

Thanks for the replies guys. Was just wondering if there was a way other than looking at every plat and going through the timestamps.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Forget I Was Ever Here

Thinking about it are ya? When I look at someone trophies I normally go to the games I've seen hacked before like LBP2 or SOCOM Confrontation and look at those time stamps

It is time for me to go underground

Celestial Pedo'

It's very easy to change the timestamp if you know what you're doing. There are a fair few on this site who hack their trophies very inconspicuously but still noticeable.
    Without naming names, the second way to notice minus the timestamps would be the person doesn't usually take any notice in which order the trophies should pop (usually story related) Yet somehow, they finished collecting all the items before half of the items which would imply some kind of cheating whether it's save file sharing or hex editing.
    Either way, doesn't make a difference, no one cared when people made mods for Mario - People just get too competitive when it comes to things like trophies and achievements.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thinking about it are ya? When I look at someone trophies I normally go to the games I've seen hacked before like LBP2 or SOCOM Confrontation and look at those time stamps
    Not thinking about it. Just have noticed a couple people have called out others and was wondering how they would know if the timestamps seemed okay

Thanks Alpha

PRO Member

Closing thread now