BO2 Hackers????

This is a discussion on BO2 Hackers???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So there are "Hackers" in BO2 getting master prestige + High KD'S and very little time played. BO1 and MW3 ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

BO2 Hackers????

So there are "Hackers" in BO2 getting master prestige + High KD'S and very little time played. BO1 and MW3 pretty much NO ONE had these hacks. Now I'm seeing friends with master prestige, very little time played, AND HIGH KD'S . This is PISSING ME OFF and I'm even reporting FRIENDS hoping they get banned, mainly because I HATE THESE HACKERS. SO, what are everyone s thoughts on these annoying "hacks" that ruin the game? Because after this im thinking of never playing CoD again.

Crocodile Hunter

Why jump to conclusions straight away that they have hacked? there has been doubles xp twice now totaling 6 days, thats more than enough time to reach max prestige. Hell one of my clan members kd is 2.89 and he prestiged 3 times in the last double xp and he is a legit player. Getting 70+ kills a match and over 10k score ranks you up heaps, even i can level up easily once or twice a match with it on.

Stop bitching that when people are better than you they are 'hacking'

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

If they are hacking to get to master prestige, so be it. If they hack so they have an "edge" somehow (like in MW2 having constant radar), then it bothers me. However, regardless of game, there are foing to be hackers online. Some people have to be the best regardless of what it does to gameplay for others. Usually if I fell that someone is havking so they can have an advantage online, I just leave the lobby.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Why jump to conclusions straight away that they have hacked? there has been doubles xp twice now totaling 6 days, thats more than enough time to reach max prestige. Hell one of my clan members kd is 2.89 and he prestiged 3 times in the last double xp and he is a legit player. Getting 70+ kills a match and over 10k score ranks you up heaps, even i can level up easily once or twice a match with it on.

Stop bitching that when people are better than you they are 'hacking'
    Really? They had 3 DAYS WITH MASTER PRESTIGE. AND they were all above 4.0 KD & I KNOW they hacked because I looked at friends profile on ELiTE And had 5.0 + KD'S With MOST guns. So don't tell me I'm "Bitching" . You obviously haven't seen any of these hackers.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMagic View Post
    Really? They had 3 DAYS WITH MASTER PRESTIGE. AND they were all above 4.0 KD & I KNOW they hacked because I looked at friends profile on ELiTE And had 5.0 + KD'S With MOST guns. So don't tell me I'm "Bitching" . You obviously haven't seen any of these hackers.
    And if they do hack who cares, leave the lobby and find another. If they want to cheat at a game to make themselves feel good then let them it dnt effect you. The fact that you 'dnt feel like playing cod ever again' is drastic and taking it to far. BO2 is still a great game and even if there are a few hackers just avoid them and continue on with your life

Sig by Apokolypz

Chocobo Master

This why trophies are ruining games. I bet my life that if none of this FPS had trophies, people would exactly enjoy this game.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    And if they do hack who cares, leave the lobby and find another. If they want to cheat at a game to make themselves feel good then let them it dnt effect you. The fact that you 'dnt feel like playing cod ever again' is drastic and taking it to far. BO2 is still a great game and even if there are a few hackers just avoid them and continue on with your life
    Don't tell me I'm " taking it to far " I absolutely hated MW3 , and i loved BO. And I never said BO2 isn't a great game. It's actually my favorite so far, and I by far prefer TREYARCH over INFINITY WARD. Thats why Im annoyed by the hackers. Because BO1 never had any and I didn't think it'd happen to bo2.

BTW, I thought this community was much, much nicer than the CoD community. But considering you said I was b*tching, I apparently was wrong.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    This why trophies are ruining games. I bet my life that if none of this FPS had trophies, people would exactly enjoy this game.
    No, people have been cheating in games since the beginning, just now that everything is online it is more noticeable.

If you beat an NES game with Game Genie or beat Contra with the Konami code no one but you knew. If you plat Socom Confrontation in 4 minutes everyone can tell pretty quickly.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMagic View Post
    Don't tell me I'm " taking it to far " I absolutely hated MW3 , and i loved BO. And I never said BO2 isn't a great game. It's actually my favorite so far, and I by far prefer TREYARCH over INFINITY WARD. Thats why Im annoyed by the hackers. Because BO1 never had any and I didn't think it'd happen to bo2.

BTW, I thought this community was much, much nicer than the CoD community. But considering you said I was b*tching, I apparently was wrong.
    Black Ops 1 has hackers mate, when was the last time you played it?

and at no time have i insulted you. your are being defensive thinking im attacking you, all ive said is to stop bitching, play the game and ignore the hackers. If you are getting upset by that then this makes me think you are a young kid who cant hold a normal conversation and what i said has gone over the top of your head.

However im done with this conversation, if the idea of hackers are effecting you that much then just dnt play the game like you said before, no harm no foul

Sig by Apokolypz

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    No, people have been cheating in games since the beginning, just now that everything is online it is more noticeable. If you beat an NES game with Game Genie or beat Contra with the Konami code no one but you knew. If you plat Socom Confrontation in 4 minutes everyone can tell pretty quickly.
    True but to do it in online play is ridiculous. It's one thing to do it with trophies and get catch but to spoil the online play for others is wrong but expected nowadays. Ok he/she has a point but to get mad about it know it kinda pointless. He can do one or two things; move on or adjust & overcome. As long as there are FPS, some jacktard will be the spoil sport.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Resident PHD

True but to do it in online play is ridiculous. It's one thing to do it with trophies and get catch but to spoil the online play for others is wrong but expected nowadays. Ok he/she has a point but to get mad about it know it kinda pointless. He can do one or two things; move on or adjust & overcome. As long as there are FPS, some jacktard will be the spoil sport.
    Yeah people suck A lot of time people think it is funny to mod or hack, but it ruins the experience for everyone.

I was playing Resistance 2 and there were some guys boosting. I didn't know they were boosting and started killing them . They got so mad and start sending me hate/troll messages on PSN. I was like "dude calm down" and then reported them all to Sony (Insomniac doesn't look highly on boosters so they probably got all their stats reset )

Chocobo Master

Yeah people suck A lot of time people think it is funny to mod or hack, but it ruins the experience for everyone. I was playing Resistance 2 and there were some guys boosting. I didn't know they were boosting and started killing them . They got so mad and start sending me hate/troll messages on PSN. I was like "dude calm down" and then reported them all to Sony (Insomniac doesn't look highly on boosters so they probably got all their stats reset )
    Doesn't those lobbies come equipped with option to become private? I know most of my sports games do. I had hate mail sent my way do to ppl getting butt hurt over nothing.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Resident PHD

Doesn't those lobbies come equipped with option to become private? I know most of my sports games do. I had hate mail sent my way do to ppl getting butt hurt over nothing.
    You can but I don't think those kills count towards the 10000 ranked kills. It is a very hard game to boost because of this

Chocobo Master

You can but I don't think those kills count towards the 10000 ranked kills. It is a very hard game to boost because of this
    I don't know if TheRedMagic is trying to this but he should really just wait for Xmas day when there a buch of new ppl to play.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I agree with the Dr, hackers have always been & always will be.

I hate hacking on all levels, but because I know they are there... Instead of not playing my games that I like to play or complaining about people playing them, I trained, I bettered myself, I returned, I lost again, I repeated my training, I returned & I won.

It's a good, no it's a great feeling when you can beat a cheat legit.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles