Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should I buy a PlaystationPlus pass?

This is a discussion on Should I buy a PlaystationPlus pass? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Too many ppl to quote. As the overwhelming amounts of "yes" point out, Ps+ is definitely worth it. I just ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

Too many ppl to quote. As the overwhelming amounts of "yes" point out, Ps+ is definitely worth it. I just renewed mine a few days ago.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

PRO Member

I am glad you posted this and I read it. I have also been on the fence about this for a long time and I think I've read enough to tip me over. I'll soon be a Playstation Plus member it appears.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

its worth every cent you spent on your plus. i in a month downloaded games that at retail price were worthed 3times the value of ps+ year subscription. this said that your conclusions

Lvl 1 - Bronze

so I bought PS+ and it's awesome, now I already have 5 new games thta I downloaded
    so thank you, guys!

still I discovered a dirty secret, when I want to download in the description is mentioned that "you can use the game as long as you have PS+", wich means I have to rebuy a year if I want to play it. still I'm glad with my choice

I even have a new ps3 because my 2006 broke down, 500GB baby

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes I would say definitely go for it. The games are worth the minor cost (compared to new games you would normally buy).
    Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 01-04-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes you can get much more trophies and have a better experience damn wish i had ps plus

Lvl 6 - Silver

Playstation Plus is a best way to enjoy video games and other content. There's trial version of games on the store that you can download, so this you can try a game before buying it. So go ahead and get the Pass.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yes you should it is well worth it especially with all the free stuff

Lvl 4 - Silver

Lol 'he'll be full' technically your PS3 is a SHE but what the hell lol It's worth it, especially if you don't buy games brand new at launch, and don't mind waiting, it tends to be a lot of the old really good games most people played or had, so sometimes the online can lack people, overall I would say that not just the free games but also the discounts go a long way in making this worth what you pay over the course of a year.

Week on week it isn't really worth it and you may find yourself wondering why you bothered, and yeah the fact you NEED to have the subscription in order to keep playing the games is annoying when you buy a 90 day each time like I do, as someone mentioned before to weigh up if it's worth carrying on with.. I suppose the best way is mark your calendar with when it's due for renewal and finish up anything you're playing on PS+ then re-subscribe when there's something you want
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    playstation plus is the best thing ever. it's so good in fact that i have 2 plus accts. 1 US and 1 UK. so i get double the goodies. it's freaking awesome. as long as you have a hard drive big enough to support all the downloads or you get creative with managing your downloads then you'll be fine. there are no dangers and you can download all the free stuff you want. it's really fantastic. like i said it's so fantastic i have 2 plus accts from 2 different regions because they offer different stuff.
    Basically this. He actually gave me the idea to get an EU Plus account as well.

PRO Member

Love love love playstation plus! Best $50 I spend all year.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If you have the Plus program and are patient, eventually new games drop drastically in price or even become free. I'm currently in my 2nd year of being a Plus member & just love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12