Da Vinci DLC?

This is a discussion on Da Vinci DLC? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; iv completed AC brotherhood's story, iv collected all feathers, looted all the chests, done all side quests/missions etc, so here's ...

I make lego out of you!

Da Vinci DLC?

iv completed AC brotherhood's story, iv collected all feathers, looted all the chests, done all side quests/missions etc, so here's my question for you guys is the (Da Vinci DLC) worth it? or should i just move strait on to revelations
    Making plat cards

PRO Member

I enjoyed it, so I say buy it. I think it's worth it, it's kinda long considering it's a DLC, and trophies are nice.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I am a big Ac fanboy but i dont think its worth it watched the walkthrough last time its nothing great but since its cheap now maybe you should get it

Gotham's Reckoning

If you enjoyed Brotherhood or you are an AC fan then I would recommend getting it. The 100% sync in all missions will be a pain but everything else is fine.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    If you enjoyed Brotherhood or you are an AC fan then I would recommend getting it. The 100% sync in all missions will be a pain but everything else is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    I am a big Ac fanboy but i dont think its worth it watched the walkthrough last time its nothing great but since its cheap now maybe you should get it
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I enjoyed it, so I say buy it. I think it's worth it, it's kinda long considering it's a DLC, and trophies are nice.
    ill get it just for the sake of the trophy's
    Making plat cards

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'd also recommend it. It's good fun, and adds a bunch of extra missions to play, on top of requiring you to get 100% sync in every mission in both the game and the DLC. Go for it.