Cod World At War DLC!

This is a discussion on Cod World At War DLC! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got Call of Duty World at War not long ago for my PS3 and I have noticed that ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Cod World At War DLC!

I just got Call of Duty World at War not long ago for my PS3 and I have noticed that DLC costs more than the game itself. This game been out for some time now and I was wondering why doesn't the price go down? Is there maybe a special reason?

PRO Member

I'm not sure, but that fucking sucks. I have the game, and I plan on getting 100%...luckily I didn't pay a dime for the game

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

★ Extra Astronomical ★

No special reason, that's just the way it is. Dlcs for most games remain at full price even when the game's price gets cut.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow even in Christmas and New year they don't drop the price. Maybe they just forgot about it and left it the way it is. But I ain't paying that much its a rip off it costs more than the game itself. :/

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by web1017 View Post
    Wow even in Christmas and New year they don't drop the price. Maybe they just forgot about it and left it the way it is. But I ain't paying that much its a rip off it costs more than the game itself. :/
    It's not that they forgot, it's just that they rarely (or rather, never) lower the price of DLC. If you check the store, you'll notice there are 3+ year old games with DLC which's price hasn't been lowered in all those 3+ years. This goes for games like Killzone 2, Borderlands, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Brütal Legend, Resistance: Fall of Man, etc.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I guess not all DLC have sales. That's to bad whats done is done! : /

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by web1017 View Post
    I guess not all DLC have sales. That's to bad whats done is done! : /
    although that may be true (not all DLC goes down in price), i think COD games are so popular that even if its a old COD, they still hope people are willing to get the DLC no matter what the price.

Dont get the DLC though! its mostly only multiplayer, and add no extra trophies. May as well upgrade to a more recent Call Of Duty.