Motorstorm RC complete edition is not complete!!

This is a discussion on Motorstorm RC complete edition is not complete!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just bought today the Motorstorm RC complete edition ($11.99) and on the description it says it comes with all ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Motorstorm RC complete edition is not complete!!

I just bought today the Motorstorm RC complete edition ($11.99) and on the description it says it comes with all dlc. PlayStation Store Update – PlayStation Blog

This is the download list after purchase the game

Well it doesn't come with all the dlcs after all, the unlock keys for the Carnival and Pro-Am DLCs are not included on the pack. I bought it because it says it comes with all the dlc!

Anyone has the same problem?

PS: I already downloaded all the files and installed on my PS3, the DLCs remains locked and when i try to access they send me to the store for purchase it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@PhenomEvolution (MotorStorm Community Manager - Evolution Studios) post a tweet today about the problem, it will be fixed soon

Rangers F.C

I bought that game when I first got my Vita and played it constantly until I got the platinum , then when I downloaded it on my PS3 it gave me another platinum
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge