question about synching trophies

This is a discussion on question about synching trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; so i havent synched my trophies to psn in about a week or so, but some of my trophies that ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

question about synching trophies

so i havent synched my trophies to psn in about a week or so, but some of my trophies that i have gotten recently show up when i check my trophies on this site, how is this possible? the trophies are also out of order, all my trophies for sideway show up, but only a couple for the walking dead which i played before sideway, why would some of my trophies show up and not others? especially when i havent synched them recently

Lvl 6 - Silver

All I can say is just keep synching your trophies and update your profile. Maybe its just minor mistake.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Perhaps an automatic sync has taken place?
    Maybe because the newest update, the trophies are now online, if you know what I mean.
    Or maybe you synced them without your knowledge? OR MAYBE: someone went on your PS3, synced all your recent trophies without telling you! I'm not too sure, but like percy said: Just keep syncing, might be a minor mistake.
    Don't worry about it.
    Toodles.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    so i havent synched my trophies to psn in about a week or so, but some of my trophies that i have gotten recently show up when i check my trophies on this site, how is this possible? the trophies are also out of order, all my trophies for sideway show up, but only a couple for the walking dead which i played before sideway, why would some of my trophies show up and not others? especially when i havent synched them recently
    hmm dont know. If you ever logged online of psn, and looked at your trophies, some times it does a automatic sync. It starts on the last played game and goes on from there. So if you ever checked your trophies, it could be synchronizing. That way if you ever stop it, it sync'd the recent game but you stopped it earlier.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    hmm dont know. If you ever logged online of psn, and looked at your trophies, some times it does a automatic sync. It starts on the last played game and goes on from there. So if you ever checked your trophies, it could be synchronizing. That way if you ever stop it, it sync'd the recent game but you stopped it earlier.
    that must have been what happened because i usually check my trophies while im playing games so i dont have to wait a few minutes for psn to synch, it doesnt indicate that it is synching but it seems plausible that it is updating my trophies anyways

PRO Member

If you are a plus member your ps3 will automatically sync your trophies during it's update.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    If you are a plus member your ps3 will automatically sync your trophies during it's update.
    ive got that feature turned off because i dont like having my system on when im not around or when im sleeping

Lvl 9 - Gold

Maybe if someone on your friend's list looked at your trophies it synched them for you?

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted