Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

That 1 platinum

This is a discussion on That 1 platinum within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; GH Metallica - long before my trophy hunting days Mortal Kombat & Mortal Kombat vs DC - I suck at ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GH Metallica - long before my trophy hunting days
    Mortal Kombat & Mortal Kombat vs DC - I suck at fighting games
    Green Day Rock Band - Tre Cool's greatest hits
    Rock Band 2 & 3 - drum challenges and buying a $100 instrument for platinum >.>
    68 Platinum Trophies

Member since 2009

PRO Member

Motorstorm Pacific rift: No online servers, and those annoying developer ghost time trophies -.-

Singstar:
    (The psn version) never even wanted this crappy game ... my friend convinced me to try and download it as joke to see how bad it was ... little did I know it would automatically give me a trophy list without warning -__-

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

PRO Member

Max Payne 3 canr handle one minute hardcore

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    Max Payne 3 canr handle one minute hardcore
    Absolutely!!! some people find it easier than regular NYM, but i disagree. granted, i've only tried it once and got to the end of chapter 7 (literally, the end...i was about to go up to the shack where the last cutscene begins, and apparently i missed a guy behind me and he knocked me out...i also had less than a minute left, so i was rushing...). I havent given up yet, but im on a break for another frustrating game, Black Ops 2 with its giant accomplishment and tower of babbel trophies...yuck!!!!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

DMC: Devil May Cry ... The 4 or 5 impossible difficulty trophies. This is a platinum I will NEVER get because I barely survived the first time!! I mean I GUESS if I really put all my time and patience into the game, I MIGHT be able to do it..But I really don't want to have a heart attack over a game.. LOL!!!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Mass Effect - I want the plat to go with my other 2 M.E. plats but this game has aged terribly. I can't even bring myself to play it. Seeing it at 7% is annoying. I completed it on the shitbox so it's not all bad

Just Cause 2 - What a fucking grind. I've put 19 hours in and I'm only at 36% in game completion

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

PRO Member

It's the one platinum that once attained, unites humanity in a singularity of peace and prosperity. In other words...it doesn't exist yet.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by strato0118 View Post
    Absolutely!!! some people find it easier than regular NYM, but i disagree. granted, i've only tried it once and got to the end of chapter 7 (literally, the end...i was about to go up to the shack where the last cutscene begins, and apparently i missed a guy behind me and he knocked me out...i also had less than a minute left, so i was rushing...). I havent given up yet, but im on a break for another frustrating game, Black Ops 2 with its giant accomplishment and tower of babbel trophies...yuck!!!!!!
    I feel your pain ... Im trying to get this trophy ( and my platinum) at the moment too ... yesterday I made it all the way to the end of chapter 14 with 15 min or so on the clock ... of course Becker decides to Instant kill me with his grenade launcher right before I was able to finish off his final henchman ... I honestly felt like I died a little bit on the inside

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Grand Theft Auto IV, online trophies are a nightmare.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    I feel your pain ... Im trying to get this trophy ( and my platinum) at the moment too ... yesterday I made it all the way to the end of chapter 14 with 15 min or so on the clock ... of course Becker decides to Instant kill me with his grenade launcher right before I was able to finish off his final henchman ... I honestly felt like I died a little bit on the inside
    OUCH!
    MY DEATH AT CH7 DOES NOT SEEM PAINFUL ANYMORE!!!! i still need the Level 50 trophy, but im not worried about that one. the MP is really fun so ill do it eventually....NYMH is another story and that's why i havent done the level 50 trophy...i dont want to waste my time if i cant ge the NYMH

Lvl 6 - Silver

i am always a couple of trophies away from my fighting games but this year i am determined to sit down and get Street fighter 4 and Mortal kombat as well as the New Injustice as for that 1 Platinum i would pick Resistance 2 i am 3000 kills of 10 thousand and it's seems like a complete waste of time to get the rest of the kills with the Online being empty and stuff i think i could use that time of the grind to finish at least two new games i would love to get the Platinum but it's just not worth the effort really wished i'd pickec it up earlier

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 9 - Gold

Max payne 3 all I need for platinum is the New York minute hardcore trophy, just decided to leave it till I have plenty of time and can sit down and try to get it all done in one sitting -_-.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The walking dead that just so hard.......... jk my really one would be mk

Deathless Destroyer

"probably" Resistance 2 because of Killing Machine. The other 3 are attainable as the coop is very alive which is one off (and the other two are campaign-related). I might be able to get Crysis 2 eventually, though I think the skill kills and dedication trophy will stop me in the event I play long enough to get Crysis? What Crysis?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 4 - Silver

AC: Brothehood

F*ck the MP trophies
    "Roach? Ghost? Come in Ghost. Do you Copy?! Does ANYONE copy?!

Lvl 6 - Silver

GTA IV - Really cant be bothered to spend the time for the pigeons or jumps and im not even going to go near those mp trophies

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Indie Game Developer

For me, I guess Warhawk is never gonna happen. No way I'm putting that much time into it. Also DJ Hero, not 5*ing all 93 songs on expert...
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

Star Ocean: TLHI... I came really close to that on my old account. I had 1 battle trophy left when my ps3 got the YLOD. I lost 500-600 hours of my life when that happened. I don't know that I can invest that much time into that game again... but I plan to some day.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Street Fighter 4- I enjoy fighting games but its just waaaaaaaaay to difficult honestly...f arcade mode!!!!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i'll never get Moto GP 2009/10 because the online is closed

Sig by: djunglist

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast