Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How dependent are you on guides??

This is a discussion on How dependent are you on guides?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ratchet2425 I usually look to see if there's any missable or annoyingly hard online trophies, and then ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet2425 View Post
    I usually look to see if there's any missable or annoyingly hard online trophies, and then to see if there's any particular spot in a game I need to be in order to do a trophy more easily, otherwise I normally give it a go on my own. When there's really annoying collectibles i'll give it abit of time on my own before I break down and use it for the rest.
    this basicly
    -
    -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

used to but then i try to figure it out on my own.

arrghhargahragharahg

Trophy Guides are a last resort for me.

I like to look at the tropies in the XMB list before I start a new game. Then I'll play the game and any extras, like multiplayer, challenges, etc.
    Once I've gotten what I can, or get really frustrated with a specific trophy, I look to the guides.

I have to say, these guides have really helped me out, and each of their authors have my compliments and respect.

Thanks to all the Trophy Guide authors, the mods and admins, and all the users for making this site what it is!
    Extremely busy at the moment. I have not forgotten those that I am helping, so fear not!
    Sig by DaRe_xLw
    !!

Lvl 7 - Gold

i just check the guides for missable trophies, and what difficulty i should start on, or how i should start. Then i keep going until i get confused.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

I usually Playthrough a game first for the story without worrying about any trophies just for fun then after I complete the game once if I enjoyed it and want the plat I will go to the guide take note of any difficulty, collectable, and location sensitive trophies get what is possible to clean up that playthrough. Then I map out my missables and runthrough strategically to get what I need done for the plat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123