Windows 8 Trophy Apps/Widget

This is a discussion on Windows 8 Trophy Apps/Widget within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I recently purchased a new touch screen laptop which came loaded with Windows 8 and I was wondering if anyone ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Windows 8 Trophy Apps/Widget

I recently purchased a new touch screen laptop which came loaded with Windows 8 and I was wondering if anyone out there knew of or had any recommendations for a good trophy app or widget that could be installed/purchased from the Windows 8 store or downloaded from anywhere?

I used to run the widget provided by this site on my old laptop which ran on Vista and loved having it on my main screen, but I haven't been able to find anything like it yet for Windows 8. Also, it could just be me, but I couldn't find anyway to download this site's trophy widget on my new laptop. Would that be because it's running on Windows 8?

Thanks for any tips and advice.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You can try PS3 Trophies
    PS3 Trophies app for Windows in the Windows Store

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidWeapon View Post
    I recently purchased a new touch screen laptop which came loaded with Windows 8 and I was wondering if anyone out there knew of or had any recommendations for a good trophy app or widget that could be installed/purchased from the Windows 8 store or downloaded from anywhere?

I used to run the widget provided by this site on my old laptop which ran on Vista and loved having it on my main screen, but I haven't been able to find anything like it yet for Windows 8. Also, it could just be me, but I couldn't find anyway to download this site's trophy widget on my new laptop. Would that be because it's running on Windows 8?

Thanks for any tips and advice.