Medal of Honor Warfighter full of campers???

This is a discussion on Medal of Honor Warfighter full of campers??? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I dont know about you guys but i play alot of FPS's and i have to say MOH warfighter is ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Medal of Honor Warfighter full of campers???

I dont know about you guys but i play alot of FPS's and i have to say MOH warfighter is one of the worst ive ever played for campers! There absolutely everywhere, behind stuff with just there head showing, laying down, hiding in corners of rooms and even waiting in the middle of nowhere just crouched!! WTF!?!?! Does anyone else think this? I'm a run a gunner as i get bored to death just sat there so i do expect to die alot more than others but hey come on ive played alot of shooters and i think this is just silly. Please post your views guys and let me know what you think, happy gaming

PRO Member

This has and always will happen in games. Let it go. Complaining about camping has run it's course
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah i know obviously! have u played moh warfighter? it's beyond a joke, not just like normal camping. If ur just gonna bitch about the post, dont post. if u think its run its course y r u lookin at this thread?

PRO Member

1) I have played MOH Warfighter. 2) I wasn't bitching. Just stating my opinion about a topic you created a thread for. Fair game. Sorry if it offended you.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Complaints of camping truly has run its course. Even in non-FPS games there's camping. Just get used to it as annoying as it is.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ive platted Warfighter and I never really experienced that much camping to be honest. I mean people often stay in one area for most of the game but not just sitting in corners waiting for prey to arrive.

If anything I personally found there was less camping as everyone just uses the switchblade or a mortar strike on people who camp.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yes complaining about camping has run its course i agree with you all but i also think moh warfighter is by far the worst for campers it really is. out of all the fps ive played i have to say this is the worst

Venire, Videre, Vince

Mr Bunt, do you prefer campers overs players that cheat? (lag switchers, cheat codes in general?)

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

And here I thought this thread had died.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Every online FPS is full of campers who piss other players off. They're one of the reasons why I don't play shooters online too often, and they're a major factor in deterring me from touching the COD franchise. Just have to deal with them as best you can.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I know it's annoying when you get killed by a guy sitting in a corner somewhere but you can't blame him. When I run around and get killed by someone sitting in a corner it's annoying but I know it's my fault for not checking that corner. 90% of the time if you expect someone to be there you can surprise the guy so much that he won't even have time to fire a shot before he gets taken out. Or how about people who come back to the same spot the entire round? I've had that happen in MOH 2010 so I spent 15 minutes killing the same guy over and over again because he capt coming back to the same spot.

As annoying as it can get I don't mind campers. Spawncapming, on the other hand, is something different.
    Last edited by Silent Assassin; 01-11-2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Spelling corrections

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I agree with the spawn camping, that is just retarded. But camping itself is afterall part of the game, a strategy! You just have to develop a strategy to defeat this type of player. Dont you have flash or frag grenades to toss into a room before you go in? If it was "cheating" or "unfair" then the game developers would not allow it. Take spawn camping for instance, the only FPS game I had ever enjoyed was MAG. The developers kept the enemy from entering your camp, so no spawn camping. There are other games that give you the ability to go "invisible" when you stay in one place, aka camping? In the real world, camping is another word for LPOP (LISTENING/OUTLOOK POST). You need to kill the enemy first, before they notice/kill you. Boy it's a good thing they don't put snipers in these games, people would have a fit! (That last comment was loaded with sarcasm!)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I sometimes camp if i have to during shit ass online modes to get some trophies. I usually try not to and go all rambo, i haven't played this game yet.

But in the 2010 MoH they were everywhere, it was worse then COD, it just ruins the game IMO, oh well... Let those campers jack off in their corners.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ive never really encountered that many campers, but i have encountered lots of base/spawn campers.