Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition info

This is a discussion on Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition info within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; [hide] [top] Sniper Elite V2: Game of the Year Edition Renamed Silver Star Edition, Comes with 5 DLC Packs December ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition info

[top]Sniper Elite V2: Game of the Year Edition Renamed Silver Star Edition, Comes with 5 DLC Packs

December 28, 2012 Written by Jason Dunning

Earlier this month we let you know that Amazon had listed the Sniper Elite V2: Game of the Year Editionfor release on March 5th, 2013 at a $29.99 price point. Not much was known at that time about the upcoming release, but GameStop has now posted a listing for the title, revealing its official title of Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition.
    Along with the name change, GameStop also included a very small box art, which lets us know that there will be bonus content and 5 DLC packs included with the game. Just what those DLC packs will be remains unclear, but it will most likely be the following:

• Neudorf Outpost Pack
    • Multiplayer Expansion
    • Weapons Pack
    • Assassinate The Führer
    • The Landwehr Canal Pack
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/sn...er-star/107457

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...h-5-dlc-packs/
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Plats-O'-War!!

This would be announced well after I got the for this But, I may try to pick this up later on in the year. Don't think it will do much in terms of sales, so I'm looking forward to the price drop