Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Surprise scoop" on "long awaited title" coming next week

This is a discussion on "Surprise scoop" on "long awaited title" coming next week within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Next week’s issue of Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” the back-pages of this week’s ...

PRO Member

"Surprise scoop" on "long awaited title" coming next week

Next week’s issue of Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” the back-pages of this week’s issue teases.

The silence is broken on a long awaited title,” reads the magazine. “Information will be revealed at last.”

Additionally, the magazine will also have a “Huge Capcom Project” and Sony Computer Entertainment interview.

What do you think it is?

“Surprise scoop” on “long awaited title” in next Famitsu - Gematsu

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm guessing it'll be either something related to Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy or a new Kingdom Hearts game.
    I just hope the Capcom project is related to Megaman and not Street Fighter or Resident Evil.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 8 - Gold

I HOPE it's MG related but it won;t be that. It'll probably be something no one cares about.

PRO Member

The Last Guardian ?

INTJ

i didnt know the japanese had a scoop for half life 3

-i- love myself.

Crash Bandicoot. I hope.

Saints Row IV

The Last Guardian......waited too much for this!
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

I suppose it could finally be some news on FFX HD, but based on the text it sounds more like a previously unreleased title.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

worlds biggest welch fan

pony princess adventures in the land of water muffins.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

> Restart Button <

Hopefully some FFX HD or The Last Guardian as that game has been in development for years now.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Kiwi Defender

A long awaited title they say? I certainly hope it is Versus XIII, but since it won't be Versus XIII, I'm thinking it might be The Last Guardian.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Legendary...Nuff Said

I'm betting on the fact that it's Fallout 4, especially because this coincides with a news story released by IGN not 10 hours ago: Fallout 4 Teased by Three Dog Voice Actor - IGN

Article states that the voice actor for Three Dog tweeted about how he is reprising his role.

The announcement at this time also makes sense for Bethesda. Outside of the publishing of The Elder Scrolls Online (and perhaps some more Skyrim DLC) the company has nothing else confirmed for the future. The announcement was likely held back because of Dishonored's release, as Bethesda wouldn't want its own products competing with each other. Additionally, it's been 4+ years since FO3 landed on consoles, which nears an ideal development cycle for Bethesda games (usually takes between 5-6 years between releases within the same franchise for Bethesda).

If this is the case, I'm damn excited. If it's just some Last Guardian crap then I just won't care. The game was announced what, 3 years ago? Been in the dark since and any interest I initially had with it has flown out the window. It's also likely not a MGS game. Phantom Pain seems to be MGS5 (if rumors are to be bought into) and it was just announced a few weeks ago. It's possible, so don't count it out, but I'm crossing my fingers for FO4.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I'm betting on the fact that it's Fallout 4, especially because this coincides with a news story released by IGN not 10 hours ago: Fallout 4 Teased by Three Dog Voice Actor - IGN

Article states that the voice actor for Three Dog tweeted about how he is reprising his role.

The announcement at this time also makes sense for Bethesda. Outside of the publishing of The Elder Scrolls Online (and perhaps some more Skyrim DLC) the company has nothing else confirmed for the future. The announcement was likely held back because of Dishonored's release, as Bethesda wouldn't want its own products competing with each other. Additionally, it's been 4+ years since FO3 landed on consoles, which nears an ideal development cycle for Bethesda games (usually takes between 5-6 years between releases within the same franchise for Bethesda).

If this is the case, I'm damn excited. If it's just some Last Guardian crap then I just won't care. The game was announced what, 3 years ago? Been in the dark since and any interest I initially had with it has flown out the window. It's also likely not a MGS game. Phantom Pain seems to be MGS5 (if rumors are to be bought into) and it was just announced a few weeks ago. It's possible, so don't count it out, but I'm crossing my fingers for FO4.
    Jacko, no one in Japan gives a shit about Fallout nor any other crappy WRPG franchice owned by Bethesda . The scoop is happening in Famitsu, the most prominent gaming magazine in Japan, a place where they don't give a fuck about that genre.

Get some context/read before proposing shit lol.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Jacko, no one in Japan gives a shit about Fallout nor any other crappy WRPG franchice owned by Bethesda . The scoop is happening in Famitsu, the most prominent gaming magazine in Japan, a place where they don't give a fuck about that genre.

Shut up, Nag. I can dream.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Threat

Famitsu gave Skyrim a 40/40 so it's possible. Unlikely, but possible.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Famitsu gave Skyrim a 40/40 so it's possible. Unlikely, but possible.
    They've given too many 40/40s in the past few years for them to be taken seriously anymore.

Toggle Spoiler

Threat

They've given too many 40/40s in the past few years for them to be taken seriously anymore.
    Yes, but Skyrim is the only Western game to ever get a 40/40.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Yes, but Skyrim is the only Western game to ever get a 40/40.
    And? The game is full of issues even after 4+ patches, so any perfect score the game has received is complete bogus.

Toggle Spoiler

> Restart Button <

And? The game is full of issues even after 4+ patches, so any perfect score the game has received is complete bogus.
    Love that game but totaly agree. When I saw perfect scores going up I laughed because it was a such a sham.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

Could the "huge Capcom project" be Dead Rising 3? I swear there have been rumours about it circulating recently and it is currently one of Capcom's better franchises?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast