Welcome Back Package Games Help?

This is a discussion on Welcome Back Package Games Help? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok I had to delete the 2 games I got free when the PS Network went down due to the ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Welcome Back Package Games Help?

Ok I had to delete the 2 games I got free when the PS Network went down due to the size of my HDD. Well I had some free space and wanted to play them again. However, When I download them again from my download list or in the store I cannot install them on my PS3. It asks me if I want to copy the game to my PSP (which i don't have one) and that is all it will let me do...

Yes I checked the games to make sure they were the PS3 versions that I was re-downloading...

Thank you any help is appreciated and if you have deleted your you may want to check this out as well.........

PRO Member

This should probably be stickied, or maybe put in each forum that had a game under this program (LBP, Infamous, Dead Nation, SuperStardust HD, WipEout HD), as I had this problem a couple months ago and I imagine others will too if they want to go back to their Welcome Back titles. Here is how to fix it:

After signing in, go to Playstation Network on your XMB
    Select Account Management
    Go to Transaction Management
    Select Download List, find the game, and re-download it

This version (downloading while bypassing the PS Store) is the only way to get a non-corrupted version.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 4 - Silver

LBP is now installing.. Thank you for your help.. This should definitely be made available on each of the games specific forum. +1