Adam Jenson (Deus Ex) vs Alcatraz (Crysis) - Who would win?

This is a discussion on Adam Jenson (Deus Ex) vs Alcatraz (Crysis) - Who would win? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Who would win in a fight? Both of them suffered serious injuries prior to being buffed up, so to speak, ...

Deathless Destroyer

Adam Jenson (Deus Ex) vs Alcatraz (Crysis) - Who would win?

Who would win in a fight? Both of them suffered serious injuries prior to being buffed up, so to speak, so that makes the fight sort of even.

If you wish, you could also post who would win in a fight between them when they weren't "buffed up". I'd go for Alcatraz, as he has the Nanosuit, which is practically irremovable from the body until death, is a self-regenerative organism and injects the host with special nanites granting superhuman speed and strength, even allowing the user to become cloaked. Also, the Nanosuit's energy generally lasts longer than Adam Jensen's built-in Energy Converter thingy.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would say Alcatraz as well, because i fell in love with Crysis 2 the second the long installation finished...

I think he would win because he can go stealth, run like Usain Bolt, jump like a freak and can pick up and throw nearly anything he can touch. Plus he looks much more cooler

I have yet to play Deus Ex, but i have been wanting to play it, but i am judging this from what i have heard so far.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 9 - Gold

Have never played Deus Ex, so I'm going to have to be somewhat biased here and vote for Alcatraz. After all, he has a cool-looking self-regenerating bodysuit that grants its wearer extra armour and stealth capabilities, as well as enhanced strength, speed and reflexes. Plus enhanced optic perception that allows him to spot, identify and tag an enemy from a considerable distance away.

Adam has some cool-looking shades. Not much of a contest for me.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Tough call but i'm going for AJ, he is smarter and that will win him the battle with or without upgrades. Alcatraz is just a grunt in the right place. Adam has hand to hand combat skills that Alca ain't gonna match.

Edit- Adam can also see through and punch through walls, which outstrips the Nanosuit straight up.

PRO Member

Gotta go Jenson... Stealth, Cyborg Arms and some badass take downs (non leathal, if he wants to have some fun with u)
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Tough call but i'm going for AJ, he is smarter and that will win him the battle with or without upgrades. Alcatraz is just a grunt in the right place. Adam has hand to hand combat skills that Alca ain't gonna match.Edit- Adam can also see through and punch through walls, which outstrips the Nanosuit straight up.
    The Nanosuit can also see through walls and you can force open lockdown'd doors with relative ease. Also the Nanosuit's energy lasts far, far longer than Adam Jensen, it regens fully after 5 seconds, you can kick cars, etc etc. Also Adam Jensen dies after 2 shots, compared to Alcatraz lasting far longer even on SuperSoldier.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 7 - Gold

Alcatraz will win hands down. Played both Crysis 2 and Deus Ex and Alcatraz is much stronger then Jensen.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    The Nanosuit can also see through walls and you can force open lockdown'd doors with relative ease. Also the Nanosuit's energy lasts far, far longer than Adam Jensen, it regens fully after 5 seconds, you can kick cars, etc etc. Also Adam Jensen dies after 2 shots, compared to Alcatraz lasting far longer even on SuperSoldier.
    But its his opinion? No need to try and find faults in it?
    I mean the nanosuit doesn't blend In very well with the spying work that Adam often does, it kinda stands out a bit compared to for example normal dress

However my vote is still going for Alcatraz simply because the nanosuit AI tends to be pretty useful, its got inbuilt comms and if it could change the stealth mode to looking like a normal person, then it would be insane!
    Its also way more advanced than Adams mechanical augmentations being a NANOsuit

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt-Redding View Post
    But its his opinion? No need to try and find faults in it?
    I mean the nanosuit doesn't blend In very well with the spying work that Adam often does, it kinda stands out a bit compared to for example normal dress

However my vote is still going for Alcatraz simply because the nanosuit AI tends to be pretty useful, its got inbuilt comms and if it could change the stealth mode to looking like a normal person, then it would be insane!
    Its also way more advanced than Adams mechanical augmentations being a NANOsuit
    True, considering Adam Jensen dies from a 3m fall without the landing augmentation. Alcatraz can pretty much survive falling down a 5 story building without taking much damage. Also, Alcatraz doesn't really spy on anything, though I admit I've only played a few hrs of the campaign on the PC, which was a couple of years ago at a friends, so I don't have full proof that he does no spying. I don't consider listening to the enemy talk spying...usually.

-i- love myself.

8 letters, Alcatraz. Dude's a boss. He's a stealth machine and jumps higher than a kangaroo.

Rangers F.C

Jensen for me , he can kick ass and is still dressed for a night out , try getting in anywhere with the Crysis gimp suit on
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Jensen for me , he can kick ass and is still dressed for a night out , try getting in anywhere with the Crysis gimp suit on
    Challenge Accepted.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Simple, here's a little story..

Alcatraz: I'd like to enter the nightclub here sir, if you don't mind me asking.
    Security guard: who the hell are you? Get the Fk out of my sight, no entry without a card. Interesting suit, by the way.
    Alcatraz: oh, I left it back at my house..(walks away around corner and turns around, listening to the guards' conversation)
    Another security guard: What the hell man? That was Prophet! Why didn't you kill him!?
    Security guard: Don't worry, I'll shoot him when he gets back.
    Alcatraz: (CLOAK ENGAGED)
    Random drunkie to security guard: Aiy gut mah cud guz, jut gom beh in teh for ah coups hurs.
    Security guard: (smirks while opening the door)
    Alcatraz: (walks in just in front on drunkie)
    Security guard: (closes the door) Right, now where's Prophet?