View Poll Results: What is trophy completion percentage?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0%-10%

0 0%
  • 10%-20%

0 0%
  • 20%-30%

7 5.65%
  • 30%-40%

12 9.68%
  • 40%-50%

19 15.32%
  • 50%-60%

15 12.10%
  • 60%-70%

20 16.13%
  • 70%-80%

16 12.90%
  • 80%-90%

15 12.10%
  • 90%-100%

20 16.13%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What is your completion percentage and do you care?

This is a discussion on What is your completion percentage and do you care? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just passed 80% recently... actually pretty good considering I have 3 games that are <10%. I'm more interested in ...

PRO Member

I just passed 80% recently... actually pretty good considering I have 3 games that are <10%. I'm more interested in getting difficult plats and playing games I like, though. Fortunately the two often overlap.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

87.17%

203/243 games at 100%

I know it will never be 100% but I would like to get it to at least 95%

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Du wirst geil

I have 162 games 'played' (some I just popped into the system, booted them up and never touched them ever again)
    15 Completed Games
    32.27% Completion Rate
    5,212 Unearned trophies
    1.62 Trophies a Day

And what do I have to say to that?

I honestly could care less, although my collection is getting stuffed with games I need to play.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Currently it's 28/89 games. roughly 33%. But I'm Really close to five other plats, so that number is likely to change soon.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

42.4% i donīt care (?)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

completion is'nt the issue to me , unless i'm in2 the game. plats are the concern, and ones that take a mindless grind to get done fall to the side. hate dlcs, should have put that in when they came out w it. i could care less about every stupid collectible on a map. bane of my gaming.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have a really low completion percentage. But the answer to the question do I care or not is: kind of.
    So on one hand I play video games because I look it as a form of entertainment or as a way of stress relief after a long day at work. I work 50 plus hours a week and so what little down time I have I spend deciding what mindless diversions I want to do. When it comes to gaming sometimes I just want to have a quick game of shooting other players & sometimes I just want to watch a story unfold.

On the other hand I like the feeling of accomplishing something and having a trophy pop up during gameplay is that sign I get to satisfy that accomplished feeling. I like going back and seeing trophies as a sign of game advancement rather than a sign of "I've got more trophies than you" ranking.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Forgot to mention if I care. I would like to have more plats in my collection, but it's not something I stress over. Though I might get particularly angry, especially since I was nearly finished Bioshock when I realised I had missed one... ONE! damn audio recording and it just happened to be one that you can't go back and collect. So yeah I get mad when I miss a trophy that should be relatively simple and frustrated with the harder ones, but I don't let how much getting these trophies can annoy me, affect my normal every day life.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

I know from looking at my games that I'm 4,898 for 10,933, which is 44.80%.
    I try not to fuss over it too much because I've played over 375 Platinum and Non-Platinum games combined, so I'm often "in over my head". Like Jaggy alluded to, I'd like to see it a little higher in time (50% or so would be fine with me).

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Rangers F.C

Already posted on this earlier but sitting at about 50% ,I have got far too many games I just could not finish , not to do with skill , just that the games are poor .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've just gone past 60% as I work back through old games I played back before I got into trophies. I'm more interested in platinums than % but wouldn't mind being at 75% or more. 100% is now impossible for me.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Went up to 43%

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 6 - Silver

i have 3478 Trophies out of a possible 3836 that's a compeletion rate equal to 90.26% to be accurate but i still have UC3 DLC and KZ2 DLC and AC revelations DLC to finish so hopefully i'll be on the edge of 95 assuming i'll finish the games i am currently working on as well Injustice and Epic Mickey 2,etc...

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 10 - Platinum

On Your Gamer Cards I'm at 37.2% and on PSN Profiles I'm at 39.5% ya I know go figure. I have 78 games with 0% and I have about another 300+ trophy games that I have not even installed the trophies for and if I did install all those than I would probably be under 20%. I wanted to be at least 40% by my birthday and I'm not going to make it.

Bob 'n' Becca

54% exactly.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

дурак

45.40%

Couldn't give a fuck.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

PRO Member

Went up to 83.5 % Im more than satisfied

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't know what it is. I don't know how to look it up, nor do I want to. That's how little I care.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Mine's around 45% and thats with at least 5 games out of 47 at 0% (thanks to my family) but fortunately I'm not too worried. The OCD inside of me wants to get that to 100% but that'll never happen and I'd rather just worry about the games I can beat/platinum. I'm not even fully back to trophy hunting so it doesn't really matter.
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

With my 13/41 games completed im sitting at 66.87% and no, I don't really care about the percentage thing

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast