Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ps4 - e3 reveal summer 2013

This is a discussion on Ps4 - e3 reveal summer 2013 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I bet at least 90% of the people who are saying they are not ready for PS4 have one in ...

Rangers F.C

I bet at least 90% of the people who are saying they are not ready for PS4 have one in the first year lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Now i know why santa didn't get me anything last Christmas. He is definitely saving up for the ps4.

sig by Auburn

Lvl 7 - Gold

There is no way that the PS4 is coming out this year, if it was... It would've been announced by now.

Don't come out yet, i still have a huge backlog

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Rangers F.C

I think it will be announced like said at E3 and M$ will do the same and it will be a Christmas or early next year battle of the consoles , keep in mind the Ouya and the Steambox are going to be getting released so it should be very interesting to see how this all pans out .

Lvl 4 - Silver

I remember getting my ps3 just to play GTA IV 3-4 years ago, I will probably wait till a REALLY good game comes out.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by leatherface000 View Post
    The event is called "Destination Playstation" and it is being held in Scottsdale, Arizona from the 25th -28.
    i read that Sony will use this event to announce new Vita titles.
    Oh okay then maybe the PS4 is being announced at E3. Its about time that we are getting new Vita games.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Oh okay then maybe the PS4 is being announced at E3. Its about time that we are getting new Vita games.
    Indeed, i need some new vita games as i barely live at home now

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

my body is not ready

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Platinum Dohvakiin

It always amazes me, how many people cry and whine about the PS4 coming out. Saying they're not ready; the PS3 has so much life left; so many great games yet to play; as if when the PS4 comes out. Two MIB's are going to show up at your door, and *flash* the entire PS3 collection vanishes. If you're not ready for a new playstation console, simple DON"T Buy it! Sony nor anybody else is forcing you to buy the thing on launch day, or at all even. The thing is coming out, rather you want it to or not. So if it's a Q4 launch than it's a Q4 launch. Buy it or don't are the only two real options anyone has. Because none of us run Sony's Playstation Division, and have the power to change it's launch date, to something you are more comfortable with.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 7 - Gold

PS3 has easily until 2015.

Indie Game Developer

Regarding the 256GB for storage space, 256 is a base 2 number, 2^8 to be exact. This leads me to believe that they might be using flash storage built in, but 256GB of flash storage sounds hella-pricey, which is not something Sony would want to do right now. I guess we'll see how it turns out.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 4 - Silver

No game console has ever been announced at E3... They have always been announced in some way before (Whether it be an event or 'accidental' leak) then given details at E3 (Price, power, release date, ETC)

I think Sony are gonna take the power house route again and try to launch at $400 (Give or take $50 either way)
    I don't think it will have backwards compatibility with PS3 disks since this would be like putting another console within the console (The lack of PS2 functionality in the PS3 slims is one of the main reasons the price could drop so much.) If they do have PS3 disk compatibility
    When it comes out I think they should consider doing three different versions with different hard drive sizes each. (Maybe nothing, 250GB and 750GB) This could cut the cost a little in the console to make it available to more people (Also the no hard drive version could be nice for those who get rid of there PS3 for PS4 since you could switch the hard drive out).

I personally won't buy it for the first 2 years at the earliest since I am happy with my Vita and PS3 both of which have a fair number of games I want to play. Regardless of what the console offers (Unless it is ridiculously good value)

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlor0 View Post
    No game console has ever been announced at E3... They have always been announced in some way before (Whether it be an event or 'accidental' leak) then given details at E3 (Price, power, release date, ETC)

I think Sony are gonna take the power house route again and try to launch at $400 (Give or take $50 either way)
    I don't think it will have backwards compatibility with PS3 disks since this would be like putting another console within the console (The lack of PS2 functionality in the PS3 slims is one of the main reasons the price could drop so much.) If they do have PS3 disk compatibility
    When it comes out I think they should consider doing three different versions with different hard drive sizes each. (Maybe nothing, 250GB and 750GB) This could cut the cost a little in the console to make it available to more people (Also the no hard drive version could be nice for those who get rid of there PS3 for PS4 since you could switch the hard drive out).

I personally won't buy it for the first 2 years at the earliest since I am happy with my Vita and PS3 both of which have a fair number of games I want to play. Regardless of what the console offers (Unless it is ridiculously good value)
    There is no chance it will be that price , $400 is only 250 and the Vita launched at that price in the UK .

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    There is no chance it will be that price , $400 is only 250 and the Vita launched at that price in the UK .
    the PS3 launched at like $1000 here in Australia.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As long as Trophies and our PSN Profiles carry over, i'm happy.

Backlog Grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    As long as Trophies and our PSN Profiles carry over, i'm happy.
    I have been hoping for this too my friend! There is really no way Sony cant not carry over trophies and PSN ID's... That would equate to alot of angry gamers and time lost.

Currently playing -->

Lvl 5 - Silver

As long as sony keeps releasing games for ps3 I will be fine, because I just got my ps3 4 years ago. The ps2 lasted over 10 years so I think the ps3 should be able to keep going for that long.

Sig by Bladia

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Interesting..... can't wait.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast