F1 Race Stars - Gold time trial

This is a discussion on F1 Race Stars - Gold time trial within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; For all those struggling with the Gold time trials. I've just recently finished the game, I know there are YouTube ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

F1 Race Stars - Gold time trial

For all those struggling with the Gold time trials.
    I've just recently finished the game, I know there are YouTube video's on the topic.
    What would make anyone's life easier is a ghost rider so you can basically follow and get used to a track and you know if your ahead of it your getting the gold.
    Anyone who would like this feel free to add me on mates list just make a comment that it's for F1 race stars.

This would make this a lot easier and spend a fraction of the time on this trophy. I wish I had it.

Cheers Micky Thomson

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got it now. Thanks a lot.

Lvl 7 - Gold

My Trophy Guide is for these kind of things!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    My Trophy Guide is for these kind of things!
    Hats off to you for writing a guide. The upmost respect to you and everyone else who writes them. This was posted a while ago and have already helped over a dozen people achieve this achievement.
    Youtube, guides are great but having a physical ghost makes this a hundred times easier as you can see it on the screen and don't have to refer to a tablet laptop etc.

Guides are there to help the ps3T.com community gain the plat, Im only contributing to the community to help them on one of many trophies.
    I don't understand what the issue is. Ask the 12+ people who have gained it with my ghost rider.
    Cheers Micky T