Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Why did you call your PSN ID what it is?

This is a discussion on Why did you call your PSN ID what it is? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Bad Religion is my favorite band... the bomb part I just added at the end when I joined a forum ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Bad Religion is my favorite band... the bomb part I just added at the end when I joined a forum many years ago

PRO Member

Usually AngeldeLeo my spanish name is Angel and im Leo so AngeldeLeo meaning AngelofLeo.
    I use angelDleo 4 a secondary account or if my main account get closed meaning Im a fan of One Piece ^^

PRO Member

Bardas is a character from a book, and I used the name for my first World of Warcraft character many years ago. Like someone else mentioned, I don't like having to use numbers for usernames and my nickname had already been taken by the time I got my PS3 setup, so Bardas it was.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Mine is a combo of a Nick name and old girlfriend gave me (Plat) and my daughters middle name (Reign). Ironically a lot of people seem to think it refers to trophies, and it doesn't. I've had this name ever since my daughter was born, she'll be 11 in June.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

PRO Member

Unbreakabull, cause I'm a big motherfucker, and people call me bull, I just mixed it up with unbreakable, cause you can't brake me simple as that

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Iron Maiden

I've always had a fascination with Norse mythology, and I love Iron Maiden. Hence the name ThorsMaiden. I've been using the same name on sites for years.

-i- love myself.

Well because I use to play a lot of COD back in the say I decided to all those X's because I thought it was cool. TheOxid3 just came up randomly in my head so there's no history to my PSN iD.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Crewe-fox Pretty simple Crewe is the name of my hometown in the UK and Fox was my nickname on the Rugby team at school because of my ginger hair

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mines is Devilsyard couldn't get devilsplayground back when i first got my ps3 all those years ago.
    I was a huge wwf-wwe fan / undertaker fan lol if only ps3 had a 1 time option to change your user name or for a small fee...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My main PSN account is wantsumcandi. I had an old phat 40gb ps3 at the start of 2010, but didint get online till march 1st of that year. I was playing Alien vs. Predator offline.for.those three months and then my neighbor was kind enough to let me piggy back their interwebz.When creating my online name, i decided.to use a phrase from.Predator.2. I rushed through the sign up process and didnt find out till later that the name was unable to be changed. Now anyone that i played AVP with knew exactly what my name is refering to, but anyone else thinks it has darker implications. Ive been called everything from pedophile to kid molester and it got old for awhile but i got over it and realized most ppl want to see the worst in everything so let them have their little moment and maybe it will put an extra spring in their step the rest of the day to tell off the dirty child stalker...whatever. some ppl do get the refernce though, but the most common thing said is "Yea, i want some candy". It really sad that 80% of the population is moronic assholes. Thats the only reason thati can think of that makes the Call of Duty franchise sell the same game every year to dumbass dullfags. Dont read this post.thinking im mad or butthurt 24/7 cause thats not the case. Im just telling the origin story of my gamer id. I do however have a low tolerance for stupid ppl, and i have to work on that cause its not like thay are just gonna go away, lol.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I skateboard, my name is sam and 96 is the year I was born.

Sig by Bladia

The Deathly Rhythm

I chose Zabuza because he was favorite Naruto character at the time, the 88, my brother wanted it there, I wish I can change it though
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345