Question about Deus ex foxiest trophy

This is a discussion on Question about Deus ex foxiest trophy within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just beat the game got all the damn trophies other than foxiest and two other simple side quest related trophies ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Question about Deus ex foxiest trophy

Just beat the game got all the damn trophies other than foxiest and two other simple side quest related trophies which can be done at the start of the game in detroit. Now i am sure i didnt alert any alarm but in the final level there was one wall mounted turret which went to hostile and i ran away from it and i went back to normal status is that the reason i didnt get foxiest? I have a save at the harvester's hideout so i have to play from there. So is this the problem. If no then i have to start a new game just for this trophy

Ice Cream Firefighter

Yeah i'm pretty certain but not 100% that is most likely the problem, if I remember wall turrets are just the same as the security cameras & are wired to alert the facility with the exception of the turrets at the final boss battle.

I know you said you wanted to do it in 1 go, but trust me this game has a bit of replay value to it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Yeah i'm pretty certain but not 100% that is most likely the problem, if I remember wall turrets are just the same as the security cameras & are wired to alert the facility with the exception of the turrets at the final boss battle.

I know you said you wanted to do it in 1 go, but trust me this game has a bit of replay value to it.
    Yeah i love the game and all but i got a huge backlog of games to finish thats why i wanted to get everything in one playthrough going to replay from harvesters hideout. Thank god i had a save there

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    Yeah i love the game and all but i got a huge backlog of games to finish thats why i wanted to get everything in one playthrough going to replay from harvesters hideout. Thank god i had a save there
    Yeah I know where you are coming from there I have at least 60 games in my backlog & i'm on a mission to at least play them all a little by the end of this year

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah I know where you are coming from there I have at least 60 games in my backlog & i'm on a mission to at least play them all a little by the end of this year
    Using your walkthrough now didnt use any guides first time through

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    Using your walkthrough now didnt use any guides first time through
    Awesome work man, let me know what you think of my guide when you're done youtube is full of trolls

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 8 - Gold

I don't think turrets count, only alarms, as in someone pressing the alarm button. It's been AGES since I got that trophy but I'm pretty sure turrets and robots don't count, just sounded alarms.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Awesome work man, let me know what you think of my guide when you're done youtube is full of trolls
    Damn didn't get the trophy have to start a new game gonna use your vids from start to finish. Pretty pissed off but at least I can skip all the side quests except for the motherly ties and the Omalley one. Your vids are awesome btw gonna sub u deserve more views