Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First Platinum and why did you get it?

This is a discussion on First Platinum and why did you get it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Demon's Souls(EU). Saw it as a huge challenge and wanted to take it on. Before Demon's Souls I didn't pay ...

Dull Ember

Demon's Souls(EU). Saw it as a huge challenge and wanted to take it on. Before Demon's Souls I didn't pay any attention to trophies but I loved it so much that I wanted to experience all it had to offer.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Mine was X-Blades, I had got the game and I was enjoying it and I got it really quick because it's a small game and really easy

Lvl 7 - Gold

Assassins creed 2. AFter playing Ac1 i had become a big assassins creed fan and when Ac2 came out i played it non stop and so i eventually got the platinum as after beating the campaign plus getting all feathers i realised i had a few combat trophies to the plat and went for those too to get the plat

Beast Incarnate

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010. I hadn't paid any attention to trophies until I saw that a friend had got the platinum on that. Figured I'd give it a go myself, and bang, my first plat

Lvl 7 - Gold

Burnout Paradise! Just because I loved the game!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

I loved the game, and these trophy things were very confusing, but they were so addicting, i freaking loved this game to death and got platinum and was like, argh that;s fucking awesome. And since then i've been raping the leaderboards

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

tomb raider underworld. being a huge tomb raider fan, i had completed it to 100% on pc years before i bought my ps3. so i bought it again and played it to 100% again - not really caring about the trophies at first. but after a little additional clean up, the plat dinged and i have been hunting trophies ever since

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2. I just really enjoy the Gundam franchise, and I 100% the first game on PS2. Hope to get the third instalment sometime soon.

Rangers F.C

Infamous was my first platinum , until this game I had never paid any attention to trophies at all , I had noticed them pop for ages but had not even synced my profile , when I went after the Infamous plat I though it was like mission impossible and would only be achieved by the best gamers lol and I can honestly say it felt like a real challenge having never attempted any before this , I had almost got the platinum but I was one blast shard missing and it took me many many hours to find the little fucker , once my first plat popped that was it , I was addicted lol .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

GOD OF WAR II was my first plat and I got it just because I could.....

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Resident Evil 5 was my first platinum I just couldn't stop playing the game I put over 100 hours into the game playing it over and over and I eventually decided to go for the platinum because of how much I loved the game. The funny thing is I thought Resident Evil 5 would be the only platinum I ever got but now 45 platinums later I was a little off.

Lvl 7 - Gold

My first plat was Resident Evil 5. I got it because my good friend and co op buddy at the time infected me with the trophy bug.

PRO Member

Same as Splee RE5 back then i didnt even knew what was a platinum

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Demon's Souls(EU). Saw it as a huge challenge and wanted to take it on. Before Demon's Souls I didn't pay any attention to trophies but I loved it so much that I wanted to experience all it had to offer.
    nice one for a first platinum my was fallout 3, just came naturally because i wasnt even trying to get trophies, just focused on accomplishing everything in the game since it was awesome, i remember after i got my first platinum all my friends were so in awe because none of them had gotten one yet and kept asking me how i did it, kinda funny since most of them dont have any yet even a few years later because they arent dedicated to finishing games as much as i am

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mine was WWE-Legends of Wrestlemania.. Thought i might get the plat as it seemed easy..

PRO Member

Borderlands. I was tired of having no platinums and i really enjoyed the game. Getting the platinum was so much fun

Lvl 1 - Bronze

God of War, because Demon's Souls crushed my spirit.

Platinum Procrastinator

My first platinum was Red Dead Redemption I believe. It would've been Final Fantasy XIII but I was bored of grinding for gil so I took a break from it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

My first plat was, to my eternal shame, the much-lamented Terminator Salvation.

I didn't really give a crap about trophies back then, and had barely even looked at my trophy list up until then. But after I beat the game on Normal difficulty, I happened to sync and view my trophies, and saw I only had one trophy left to get in Terminator, so just decided to go for it and get it. I didn't become addicted to them straight away - it took another 4 months before I got my second plat - but it did set me on my way.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Like some others, my first plat was Resident Evil 5. I got it accidentally
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast