Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

First Platinum and why did you get it?

This is a discussion on First Platinum and why did you get it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; My first plat was God of War 2 because I was tired of the Challenges on number 1 but I ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

My first plat was God of War 2 because I was tired of the Challenges on number 1 but I got both the same day....

Lvl 4 - Silver

Reason i wanted PS3 in the first place was Assassin's Creed but after hearing it was repetitive I skipped it and tried ACII. I got other games but my first trophy was street fighter 4. I thought i was going to plat HEAVY RAIN (which is a great game) but i was more into ACII's story as Ezio. I wasnt serious on trophy collecting back then but after get one trophy after another started to feel good. When i finally platted it, it felt good and that when i started platting the rest of the games. I mean they are there for you if you want to tackle the challenge but it worth getting them since you did pay for the game why not fully take advantage of it

PS: since i became a fan of Assassin's Creed, after Brotherhood I want and got a copy of the first AC and it wasnt that bad, I dont see how repetitive it is well i see it but its not a really big deal. Since i learn the ropes in ACII (learning along side Desmond lol) AC1 wasnt that hard

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My first platinum was bioshock , I loved that game so much , didn't want it to end

Galaxy beauty pirate

My first platinum was Spare parts and I wanted that plat because it felt a bit weird to be on this forum with 0 plats. Now I feel like I don't stand out too much anymore.
    Sig by Ramon

Gaming since 1985!

My first platinum was Resident Evil 5. I had bought the book before I ever visited this site, I think I was trying to find all the emblems. Then I realized I only need like 2 trophies for the plat. My former roommate and I decided to try for it, and as soon as I got it, the itch began lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

my first was star wars the force unleashed. i had bought this game before the trophies were enabled and played it through. found out about trophies afterward and heard that they released trophies for it so i went ahead and replayed it since i enjoyed the games anyway. although you wont find this on my trophy card because that was on my other ps3 and old psn id. since having this new ps3 and id i havent gotten the game back from a friend yet so i havent been able to add it to my list. but i will be soon because i already swtfu II on this account and would like the collection. (as if you couldnt tell by looking at my plats that i like the series plats lol)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My first on this account though was Bakugan Battle Brawlers. i bought this game for my son for $5 brand new as he is a bakugan fan or was i guess. anyway i went ahead and finished it so i could take it home to him so he could play it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Red Dead Redemption... Amazing game, thought it would be a good idea to collect all the trophies in it and that's when it all started.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My first plat was Fallout 3. I was done with the main story and I was just roaming around at that point. One day when I started it up, it started downloading an update, I had no Idea what it was for. Then I noticed the trophy menu on the XMB and looked into it and saw fallout 3. I started reading the list and said o wow that's cool! So I started the game over, and started getting the trophies and after that I got the plat and I've been hooked ever since!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Resident Evil 5
    1st game i played with trophies and i love the Series ^--^

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Me & Ming @ The Stash

God of War
    Went for it because I loved the series already from the PS2. I felt very accomplished earning it & went on to earn 31 more, now I could give a shit less about platinums.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Unreal Tournament III was my first platinum. I really wasn't interested in trophies when I first got my PS3 and it wasn't even much of a factor when playing UT3.

That game just happened to be one of my favorites and I was really good at it so acquiring the trophies was a very natural process. The only intentional trophies I earned were 'Fear the Reaper' (I made a point to get that in single player mode without any assistance) and 'Like the Back of My Hand' (There were a few levels where I had to go out of my way to make sure I got every power up).

Getting that Plat was kind of the tipping point where I stared playing games with trophies in mind. Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of time and I rarely play a single game through so my Plats are pretty limited. Most games I'll go back to multiple times so it's a slow process but I'm getting there.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Modern Warfare 2. It was one of the 1st games I got for the ps3, & after playing through the story once, & after playing online for a few months, I decided, wth I'll try for the plat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234