Skyrim goty edition

This is a discussion on Skyrim goty edition within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; When do you guys think we will see a goty edition for skyrim including all dlcs? i would rather buy ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Skyrim goty edition

When do you guys think we will see a goty edition for skyrim including all dlcs? i would rather buy that then buying them all separately

Retired

I think it's not too far, just as long as PS3 gets the upcoming DLCs and all of them are over, it will probably get the edition.

Although it was released in '11 and we're in '13, so it will probably be called something else.

Lord of all Goat-Men

The week after the discount on the DLC expires, Bethesderp will release the GOTY Edition. On the disc will be a virus that deletes all your saves, and sets the level cap at 2.

Harvester of Souls

I'd guess around mid year after the DLC comes out and sells a little bit, they will get the GotY edition out there. And kind of depends if they are making more DLC or not. No need for GotY if they are going to release more shit for it. lol.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    The week after the discount on the DLC expires, Bethesderp will release the GOTY Edition. On the disc will be a virus that deletes all your saves, and sets the level cap at 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I'd guess around mid year after the DLC comes out and sells a little bit, they will get the GotY edition out there. And kind of depends if they are making more DLC or not. No need for GotY if they are going to release more shit for it. lol.
    I think both Faust and Nero have said it best. I'll be honest, for the PS3 at least, it would be pointless to release a GOTY edition, considering the amount of bugs and issues PS3 users have endured.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Angel of Death

Since Redguard is more than likely DLC, which probably won't hit until around May, I'd say expect a November release of the GOTY. Maybe even on November 11th again.

Rangers F.C

I think there will be at least another 2 DLC to come and they will give them a good six months to sell on there own , I wont be waiting for it , I want the DLC on release . My latest character is sitting at 70 and I am getting a little bored of the game now ( after hundreds of hours lol ) , so can't wait for the new shit .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge