Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2 PSN accounts hit trophy level cap

This is a discussion on 2 PSN accounts hit trophy level cap within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz Hakoom is number 1 according to PSN Profiles, so I'm going to go ahead and assume ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Hakoom is number 1 according to PSN Profiles, so I'm going to go ahead and assume he reached it first.
    I just looked as well. It has BielEric #1 under "clean" (without cheaters) and Pockidrive #1 under dirty (with cheaters). Hakoom s #4 and #13 respectively. It also shows him as a 79. Not sure if it didn't update for me though

Also, the fact that the biggest database has BIELERIC under the clean section means that person/group is the exact definition of a trophy whore
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Hakoom is number 1 according to PSN Profiles, so I'm going to go ahead and assume he reached it first.
    i trust Y G C more, which is Bieleric on top currently, apparently Duck360 team retired.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Buy my book, Alteration

I pay no mind to these people reaching these caps, you can never tell if it's hard work or hacking.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I pay no mind to these people reaching these caps, you can never tell if it's hard work or hacking.
    Actually, it's generally quite easy to tell. As mentioned before, this Poketdrive fellow unlocked the trophies for getting to level 25 and 50 in Borderlands at the same time. Obviously that wasn't earned in a legitimate manner, and I'm sure there are many, many other trophies that he unlocked the same way.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, these guys REALLY need to switch off their PS3s and go outside for some fresh air once in a while. I'd be taking a long hard look at my life if I were able to spend that much time gaming - of course, I don't believe for a second that these guys earned all their trophies legit. Doesn't seem possible to me...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Where the hell did Pockidrive come from? I follow the leaderboards somewhat and always new Bieleric was on top but I've never seen Pockidrive wow.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

it is what it is. legit or not, hackers are going to do what they love and gamers are going to do what they love. as far as im concerned, ill never reach level 100 so i could give a crap less who gets there first. whether they did it by hacking or gaming is not my concern either. i enjoy gaming so i game. im lucky to be able to turn on my computer and ps3 and my electronic skills pretty much die there. so its safe to say i wont be hacking any trophies any time soon, well ever.

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy2872 View Post
    I don't understand the point of a cap. Realistically, it only prevents those that care to that unhealthy point from doing anything else. But for those of us that just play, we won't be near that cap any time soon. They should just be done with it or make it so high that it is near impossible to reach.
    This. It sounds about right. A lot if us on here, myself included, care about trophies butwe'renot so obsessed that we'll try to reach the level cap. I know I'm not. I'm currently at 14 Platinums, and I hope to earn more, but there are folks on here with that count in the mid to high double digits. Some with triple digits. If they haven't reached the level cap what hope is there that I will? Lol. We all have things other than gaming to worry about. A cap is kind of pointless.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'll never reach level 100 but trophies are a never ending thing with it being included on more sony systems like PS Vita and most likely PS4 so eventually more people will probably reach it. I probably never will though because it took me almost all of 2012 to move up 1 level.

The cap won't need to be raised for quite a while

Lvl 5 - Silver

The cap was raised last year, i doubt it someone can game that quick to hit top levels again...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Lvl 5 - Silver

What is the real leaderboard anyway ? there are different sites but someone who isn't registered doesn't count, or what ? For example, if i wasn't on this site mine wouldn't count in the leaderboard...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

There is no real leader board as Sony has not made one. U would have to be inputted or register at the site for your name to appear on the board. The most Accurate one as far as less hacks would be profiles since Y g c allows up to 10.

Good Job Bieledick. Hacking and Paying your way to the top

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Backlog Grinding

Congrats on the acheivement but trophy level is quite pointless. It is amount of trophies and namely platinums that is impressive. Honestly there is no way that a sole gamer earned all those trophies and it is a very far stretch to assume that even a group of gamers would be able to reach the level cap without hacking.

Currently playing -->

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I looked at there trophies before. "Earned .08394564 seconds ago" Hacker douche's

PRO Member

I have serious things to care of so

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Jajajajaja look at this. From Pockidrive profile: 8 minutes? Yeah Sure...

Skyrim

51 of 51 Trophies
    April 22nd 2012 (Completed in 8 minutes, 25 seconds)

Beat Hazard Ultra
    14 of 14 Trophies
    April 20th 2012 (Completed in 1 minute, 15 seconds)

Trinity Universe
    37 of 37 Trophies
    January 11th 2012 (Completed in 23 minutes, 31 seconds)

Dead Island
    59 of 59 Trophies
    February 8th 2012 (Completed in 9 minutes, 9 seconds)

Space Channel 5 Part 2
    12 of 12 Trophies
    February 9th 2012 (Completed in 1 minute, 35 seconds)

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN
    50 of 50 Trophies
    March 11th 2012 (Completed in 13 minutes, 39 seconds)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Really, hitting level cap doesn't mean anything. You can keep earning trophies after that, and your total trophy points continue to increase. It just means you hit the arbitrary level that Sony has associated with point values.

And to whoever asked, the reason no one talks about this for the Xbox is because there are no "levels" for gamerscore. It just keeps going up, kinda like trophy points. So there's nothing to "raise" per se. Simple.

Lvl 4 - Silver

neither of them are legit, the spanish guy was at 75% 4 days ago lol. don't see why Sony just kick them off the tables for hacking.
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

PRO Member

Raising the cap just gives the hackers a higher level to hack towards; the cap should remain in place and any trophies they get now shouldn't contribute towards higher levels even if the cap were to be raised in the future.

Us legitimate gamers would spend the rest of our lives reaching level 100 anyway so it makes little difference if the cap stays where it is.
    Cometh the hour, cometh the Mage!

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    So third place is still open?
    Good luck! If you hurry you can do it!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast