Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2 PSN accounts hit trophy level cap

This is a discussion on 2 PSN accounts hit trophy level cap within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; either hackers or a group of people, i dont think there is enough time in the day to complete that ...

WHO DAT!!!!

either hackers or a group of people, i dont think there is enough time in the day to complete that many trophies.......i have never really been impressed with these guys anyways. There are several legit gamers with level 40's to 50's and those are the guys that need to be recognized for their accomplishments.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'd say congrats, but even if they reached that level legitimately I'm kinda concerned about their health...I mean, there's no way that much gaming is good for you hahaha

Well, in any case, since you don't really get anything for trophies it's not that big of a deal to me.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Celestial Pedo'

BIELERIC's trophies if you actually go through it game by game would seem very much so legit. Even his Modern Warfare 2 works out nice and evenly (A game notorious for being trophy hacked)
    As I've said in other topics, if you know what you're doing you can timestamp the trophies properly as well, just most people can't do it.
    However, in my opinion (an opinion I don't actually care whether people hack trophies or not) is this looks like an account being played on by many people which is quite common.
    Pockidrive on the other hand and other profiles on the top of the leaderboard here at PS3Trophies.com are very clearly hacked trophies.
    Either way, I don't care. The people who do care are the real "no lifers" getting butthurt over a number next to their mythical online name.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Lvl 6 - Silver

The people with these top ranked profiles seems to have alot of imported games. They hack those games first then hack a new game that just came out.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Awesomeee, that's the article that I wrote yesterday! =)

http://dlb-network.com/2013/01/break...-at-level-100/

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Shit!! Who has that much time?? Surely this can't be just the work of one person, because they can't be enjoying every single game as obviously not all games are good!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Hakoom is number 1 according to PSN Profiles, so I'm going to go ahead and assume he reached it first.
    its because he did it legit

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    its because he did it legit
    LOL, yeah i'm sure.

It's been proven times before he has hacked, and the fact that he plays 16 hours a day, is bullshit. You would die or end up in hospital, he either hacks a lot or is a team.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

loooool i know the trick pockidrive uses it randomize the trophy timestamp so the date doesnt look like it was unlocked in minutes.its on the cfw ps3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    LOL, yeah i'm sure.

It's been proven times before he has hacked, and the fact that he plays 16 hours a day, is bullshit. You would die or end up in hospital, he either hacks a lot or is a team.
    probably a team cause he shown with multiple ps3

Lvl 6 - Silver

right now they dont need to raise the cap as I highly doubt anyone could plat over 450 games in the 4 years trophies have been active... I only managed 51 in 2 and a half years and I play almost everyday.... bullshit hackers are fuckasses and should be banned cos it clouds up the leaderboards for people who legit earn shit

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    right now they dont need to raise the cap as I highly doubt anyone could plat over 450 games in the 4 years trophies have been active... I only managed 51 in 2 and a half years and I play almost everyday.... bullshit hackers are fuckasses and should be banned cos it clouds up the leaderboards for people who legit earn shit
    Like BALLZ said, "there isn't a real Sony leadboard". There is probably a guy or gal out there with 300 done legitimately. I wonder what are your thoughts on the site members we have here with an abundance of 's in a 6 month time frame? Why would Sony banned people if they aren't hacking/modding the console? Does the leaderboard matter that much to you?
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Angel of Death

It's all a matter of how much you play. They could have easily earned that many Plat's in 4 years. My goal is to reach 50+ Plat's by the end of 2013, and I could easily do that, even with school and other life things.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I got 79 in the matter of 20 months...

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    It's all a matter of how much you play. They could have easily earned that many Plat's in 4 years. My goal is to reach 50+ Plat's by the end of 2013, and I could easily do that, even with school and other life things.
    yea but the pokidrive dude got 450 plat sinces last week

Lvl 6 - Silver

If this is the truth I'd say to the guy "Well done old chap, if not may you wallow in the sadness of your life from which you only get joy from faking/hacking your trophy account"

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by crewe-fox View Post
    If this is the truth I'd say to the guy "Well done old chap, if not may you wallow in the sadness of your life from which you only get joy from faking/hacking your trophy account"
    BIELERIC are 5-6 people

All the others are cheaters and as you can see,they are banned from the leaderboard and you can see them only with filters
    So yeah
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    So third place is still open?
    Technically, 2nd place is still open. These two accounts are tied for first

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well gratz to them i guess, dont think they gonna update the cap again.
    -
    -

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    Technically, 2nd place is still open. These two accounts are tied for first
    it's funny to see the shit some people say

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast