Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vent your anger at a game thread.

This is a discussion on Vent your anger at a game thread. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've come to realize that whenever I vent anger online because of something in a game, it calms me down ...

Angel of Death

Vent your anger at a game thread.

I've come to realize that whenever I vent anger online because of something in a game, it calms me down and I finish what I was having trouble with, be it a trophy or boss. So I thought that others probably do this too, so here's a thread for it.

I'll start with "Don't Get Cocky, Kid" in Dead Space. This ADS cannon part in general is a pain the ass. Why would they bother putting it in the game in the first place? It's stupid, annoying, and a waste of my damn time.

Lord of all Goat-Men

DGCK drove me nuts for a while, but as long as you save just before it you should be fine. I was awful at it, but got it after about 5 tries.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thrown rocks being able to hit flying monsters 2x the damage. Like the bird just hovers in spot all the time or something. :/
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Venire, Videre, Vince

I dont get angry that much at a game but maybe frustrated, for me it was finding the last feather in ACII, and replaying some levels to get the Animal Friend in Mini-Ninjas........... LOL!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Noob Member

Damn gran turismo v ic-10 test!

EDIT:
    My post was originally all caps. I never thought it will be automatically converted to lower case

Lvl 7 - Gold

the bounties in Uncharted: Golden Abyss... such a grind since i can't trade with anyone now since theres no internet for my Vita at my dads.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nothing game specific but I just recently had to format my PS3 because the power went out during the file restore. I had to keep trying to sync my trophies over and over because the error would keep popping up. I now have to download everything again. Game saves are gone but not a big deal for most of my games that I am playing. The one thing that really pisses me off is that all of my music is gone, GONE! From now on I am going to keep my music on my PC.

PRO Member

Was playing Last rebellion last night, Needed to finish 2 more bosses for the plat, but the same bosses kept spawning, did test the patience, gave up in the end, will try again soon.
    Also struggling to get to 4 mins on start the party save the world in survival, I know its not that hard but there are a couple of levels that Im crap at and they keep appearing at the end around 3 mins 30 lol. This is also for the Plat...I will just keep trying I suppose.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectRun View Post
    Was playing Last rebellion last night, Needed to finish 2 more bosses for the plat, but the same bosses kept spawning, did test the patience, gave up in the end, will try again soon.
    Also struggling to get to 4 mins on start the party save the world in survival, I know its not that hard but there are a couple of levels that Im crap at and they keep appearing at the end around 3 mins 30 lol. This is also for the Plat...I will just keep trying I suppose.
    Yeah that survivor was the only hard trophy, the mini game where you have to draw the triangles always made me fail, fuck haha. I got through it though... After 1 hour of constantly trying.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 7 - Gold

Great idea for a thread.

lollipop Chainsaw is one of the biggest pieces of trash I have ever played. I put it down for months once I got to the gondola game. I picked it back up recently and got through it without firing a shot. I spent HOURS stuck at that stupid spot. Plus the enimies are some of the cheapest d- bags I have ever fought against.

Game on....

Assassin's Creed III 'encyclopedia of the common man' is a boring and pointless trophy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Assassin's Creed III 'encyclopedia of the common man' is a boring and pointless trophy.
    Totally agree. I don't know how many times I attempted to record a seemingly important task just to see "this is not a valid entry". Plus knowing it was one of the trophies that can glitch on you made me fearful that all that time spent was for nothing.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

UFC Personal Trainer woes

Getting in better shape through exercise via this game is offset detrimentally by the hypertension it induces when bugs surface disrupting game progression making it impossible to obtain 100% completion and the platinum trophy according to reports. I've lost all game data twice in under one month of use. (Thank God for flash drive back-up.) Without resetting the PS3 internal clock/calendar to advance time artificially, it will take a minimum of 265 consecutive days to finish this game legitimately assuming no glitches are encountered. Earning the trophies is my only motivation to exercise. I'm 33 days in, longer than I've ever stuck to any daily exercise program. I'd hate to lose that impetus because of poor quality control by this game's developer and lack of support from its bankrupt publisher.
    Last edited by S-licensed; 01-23-2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: start new program same day after ending old

Lvl 8 - Gold

Awesome thread idea (although surprisingly common)

I am playing sing it, and for a trophy i have to sing the longest note. I do so, and the trophy doesnt pop up on easy. So i move to medium difficulty and the game freezes just before the note. Fustrated because this is a somewhat easy trophy (there are 3 others that are so hard, i gave up getting them for now). Anyway, might just need to put this game title on the back burner and come back to it another time.

Played Hitman Resolution. This game is fun, yet i cannot find lots of stuff. I look and use my instinct to find the weapons and different ways to kill these people, but i am on the 5 stage and it has gotten really difficult. Not complaining, but again after a few more tries i might just move onto another game. Hitman is fun, but way too strategic when i cannot even find stuff. I am also trying to not look at guides for the items i am missing, but will have to do that to keep from being frustrated

Lvl 4 - Silver

That god damn stupid trophy for Max Payne 3 where you have to finish the whole campaign without dying.... _I_

Angel of Death

Going through Impossible on Dead Space for the last trophy. I got to the ADS Cannon part... And I can't get passed it. Seriously, I got the damned trophy for it, but now I can't beat it. I feel like whoever put this in the game had nothing better to do that day except be an asshole.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Playing Spec Ops: The Line on FUBAR really tested my patience. Somehow, even in a sandstorm, enemies have damn near perfect aim and have a grenade land right at your feet like it's nothing. Not to mention that the second I pop my head out of cover some cheap shot across the field takes my head off. No one could ever pay me enough to play through that again. Especially the parts where you're by yourself. I'm looking at you Chapter 13.

Game Review Team

Spare Parts... Stop being so boring and crap

Doesn't help I hate collectibles

Lvl 7 - Gold

Playing Resident Evil 6 and I am enjoying it. It's a fun game. But I am so sick of having my camera robbed from me for some cinematic BS just to get attacked right after it's returned to me. Plus the cover system blows.

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    Playing Resident Evil 6 and I am enjoying it. It's a fun game. But I am so sick of having my camera robbed from me for some cinematic BS just to get attacked right after it's returned to me. Plus the cover system blows.
    Too true. They said they added new camera angle options, but they do nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast