Do you want platinum trophy gifs on the PS4?

This is a discussion on Do you want platinum trophy gifs on the PS4? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Cus lets face it a platinum trophy is just overall boring. I hope (if they can) introduce platinum trophy gifs ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Do you want platinum trophy gifs on the PS4?

Cus lets face it a platinum trophy is just overall boring. I hope (if they can) introduce platinum trophy gifs on the PS4 anyone else want this on the PS4?

”How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!’” - Unknown

Lvl 7 - Gold

That would be pretty cool, but i doubt it would ever happen.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Rangers F.C

Yeah , 25% off DLC for the platinum would be cool , it would also be better if trophies unlocked in game items or e.g unlimited ammo , god mode or alternate endings

Customer loyalty should be rewarded more too , like what EA is doing with Dead Space 3 in giving you a Mass Effect 3 skin if you have a save present , they could give you skins and weapons packs you cant get unless you bought other products , they could give you a % off the digital download for each EA game on your HDD ( have a cap at 20% or something )
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Yeah , 25% off DLC for the platinum would be cool , it would also be better if trophies unlocked in game items or e.g unlimited ammo , god mode or alternate endings

Customer loyalty should be rewarded more too , like what EA is doing with Dead Space 3 in giving you a Mass Effect 3 skin if you have a save present , they could give you skins and weapons packs you cant get unless you bought other products , they could give you a % off the digital download for each EA game on your HDD ( have a cap at 20% or something )
    And, this is what happens when you don't comprehend things on a basic level.

Personally, I wouldn't want animated trophies. Static is fine, and I'd rather use the RAM for something important, rather than an animated icon.

Inactive

That actually would be pretty cool or at least a discount on something you want to buy.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Angel of Death

It would be cool if trophies actually gave us things, like the themes in Final Fantasy XIII. A gif would be cool too, but could the RAM handle an obscene amount.

Also, the 360 gives little discounts for your gamerscore, so I don't see why Sony doesn't do it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

yes definetely i want discounts or themes for platinuming the game

Change is good

To be honest, I think I'm gonna play ME3 before I play DS3 just for the N7 armor.

But no, animated trophies would be kind of redundant and Sony would never do it anyway.

Deathless Destroyer

True, on the PS3. The PS4 will have at least 10x the amount of OS RAM which the PS3 had (512MB - half for gaming, half for other processing) according to a few reports, which would mean the PS4 would have the equivalent power to the top gaming computers (as computers use basically 50% of its RAM for its background processing), albeit with a less powerful CPU and GPU. This makes sense, as around the time the PS3/XBOX 360 etc were being developed there was a RAM shortage.

子連れ狼

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    yes definetely i want discounts or themes for platinuming the game
    Yeah, same here some sort of prize, for completing a game 100% vs obtaining the plat minus the 100%

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

INTJ

in-game awards for trophies.

make me feel like i actually got something for once.

mass effect 1 did this perfectly.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

The One and Only

Nah, I like the static images as they are.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by That Hobo View Post
    Cus lets face it a platinum trophy is just overall boring. I hope (if they can) introduce platinum trophy gifs on the PS4 anyone else want this on the PS4?
    It would be nice but then again PSN will be losing money.
    Besides that players like Hakoom and duck360 would get huge discounts or gifts.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Pointless feature IMO, we can focus on more important things

Lvl 4 - Silver

Might be onto something here i liked the idea of maybe having some free Dlc's if you unlock the platinum or even unlimited rounds,god mode, unlocking characters instead of having to buy them to unlock. Great Idea

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Jamm the Man...Nuff Said

Did you just go to the wrong thread or something? This has nothing to do with the OP

Anyways, I like the trophy images the way they are now, they could make them more interesting looking, sure, maybe slightly larger or something would be fine.