Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your Highest Ingame Leaderboard Ranks

This is a discussion on Your Highest Ingame Leaderboard Ranks within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Don't know, can't be bothered to go through all of them and don't really care. Personally in today's world, the ...

Deathless Destroyer

Don't know, can't be bothered to go through all of them and don't really care. Personally in today's world, the leaderboards are rigged with Hax0rz (got that word from Deus Ex: Human Revolution ) and boosters, so it doesn't really matter who's the best anymore. Why, I was playing Mirror's Edge on the iPad a few days ago and when I looked at the leader boards for the runs some people's scores were 4.29 secs or some shit. When I raced against their "ghost", it teleported away after 1 second.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

The Deathly Rhythm

I was rank 178 in Killzone 2, but I stopped playing it and went back to the thousands
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 4 - Silver

I don't tend to pay attention to stuff like this.
    But there is one game I can think of. Big sky infinity, I went to play marathon mode for the first time and my game glitched so no enemies spawned. I left it for 1+1/2 hours where I eventually crashed into a planet. It left me with a score of 6,084,164 and 1st place on the leader board (I think I'm down to 2nd now). If I had noticed it was a glitch then I would have not let the score save but since it was my first try I didn't know. But I don't think this should count.

As far as not glitched attempts I would guess one of the little big planet stages (Assuming only story games count). I know I got in the top 200 some of those stages recently. But like I said I don't look at it much so I don't know exactly.

Lvl 5 - Silver

#16 on COD:WAW

Lvl 4 - Silver

i was first for most xp earned on a daily leaderboard for Killzone 2 once

other than that i can't really remember if i have anything else, i've played too many games, but i do have quite a few (~15 or so) milestones of being in the top 50 people to get platinum for a game (from this site) my best being 3rd, but i really can't compete with people who get the game before it's even released to the general public or get platinum before it's even released

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 10 - Platinum

only thing i can think of right now is i was #4 on the leaderboard in awesomenauts awhile back, but i dont play as much as i used to so ive dropped down to #9 i believe, ive also been trying out some different characters and playstyles so that makes me not as effective of a teammate as i used to be

The One and Only

On a couple races on Midnight Club: Los Angeles, I placed somewhere in the hundreds, and sometimes in the double digits. I can't remember which ones, and I highly doubt I'm anywhere around there on the leaderboards anymore.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Up the Irons!

I don't pay much attention to leaderboards because I don't play online much, and because I'm bad. I do remember being in the top for something when Killzone 3 released. I quickly dropped because I got bored of the online early on (I played the beta pretty much nonstop).

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Bob 'n' Becca

Does America count? If so, I'm number one!

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Top 5 on Rainbow Six Vegas team survival leaderboards.

PRO Member

I don't have visual evidence of this, but anyone could confirm if they looked at my achieved trophies. When I got Killzone 2, in the 2nd week of owning it I got the trophy for being ranked in the top 1% of the world for the week. It was actually way better than top 1%, I was ranked in the top 200 out of over 400,000 people. Don't remember the actual number, but it was a great feeling being ranked that high

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've never cared about leaderboards since I'm not a very competitive person, but I noticed I was like 65th or something like that on the UMvC3 Arcade Mode scores. I was higher before but now I've dropped a lot.
    I got so many points because of the trophy anyway, so it's not like I actively tried to get there. I might be on the leaderboards on some LBP levels but I never check them.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12