"Call Of Duty 10" appears on Amazon Germany

This is a discussion on "Call Of Duty 10" appears on Amazon Germany within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Oh really, another Call of Duty title for this year, who would think such a thing in this day and ...

PRO Member

"Call Of Duty 10" appears on Amazon Germany

Oh really, another Call of Duty title for this year, who would think such a thing in this day and age? Amazon Germany do apparently, most likely making a safe assumption that the shooter will be rocking the market at the end of this calendar year.

If you’re looking at the “10″ and wondering what’s going on, amazingly this will be the tenth Call of Duty game to release, with Black Ops 2 being the ninth in the popular series. Many have slated the next Call of Duty to be Modern Warfare 4, with rumors backed up by Captain Price’s voice actor Bill Murray saying he was working on a Call of Duty game in Los Angelas, this however could have been the Call of Duty: Online.

Giving that Black Ops 2 released last November, Modern Warfare 4 will most likely be next in line to wow fans. However, you never know what could be in store with next-gen consoles rumors heating up and Activision working on a new engine which Call of Duty could take advantage of, did I mention it looks awesome!
    "Call of Duty 10" Appears On Amazon Germany
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

The One and Only

You should be on the News team.

Of course, another CoD, I'm surprised it took this long for a new one to get some word out.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

The only sane person here

Was hoping they stop and save the next Cod for next gen consoles which should be soon

Inactive

Hopefully its on next-gen consoles to see how they improve.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Retired

Meh, as long as millions of people buy this, they make more.

You Know You Love Me

Why is this news?
    It would be news if "Activision announces that the next Call of Duty will not be released until 2014"

"Activision has decided to chill the fuck out, and allow people more than 1 year in between titles."

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I haven't purchased a COD game since MW2. So I take no part in this.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Ghost Assassin

Amazon is a little ahead but everyone knows about how CoD is released every year without fail. I think what everyone is dying to know is, "When will this game series just die already?" or "Will they take a break from releasing it year to year?" It would be news if they announced something that applied to one of the above questions/thoughts.

Deathless Destroyer

I only bought MW2 and MW3 just so MW1 wouldn't be incomplete in my collection (still need Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 . However if MW4 comes out I'm not getting it as..

Toggle Spoiler

The multiplayer in Call of Duty has been the exact same rehashed piece of shit since MW2's MP, even BO II is that same with all the dozens of killstreaks etc etc. If a Call of Duty went back to the roots of CoD 4 (MW1) with only 3 multiplayer killstreaks and a good campaign then I'll buy it.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, [I]120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB Ordered/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Youtube Channel

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Saints Row IV

Who gives a fuck expect COD Players? They make a game,and when they publish it,develop the next game
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

Modern warfare 3 was awful when it comes to mp, I'm a big fan of the campaign though, but since macaroni is dead this part of cod should be over, but it's obvious success so they want to milk it, i don't expect a lot from cod games

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't believe there are 10 COD's......yikes.

Since Aug. 09

yea and probably half of them if not more were the best selling game that particular year. they make it we buy it...dont tell me your the .025% that dont cause who gives a shit, "im all mighty holy grail...never played a COD game in my life." im just soo cool, why do you care if they make another game? is it hurting ur wallet or affecting your gameing? didnt think so, so stop with oh my god a 10th cod! are you really surprised, if the game sells the best year after year why in the hell wouldnt they make another omg.

Dominate!

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    I only bought MW2 and MW3 just so MW1 wouldn't be incomplete in my collection (still need Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 . However if MW4 comes out I'm not getting it as..

Toggle Spoiler

The multiplayer in Call of Duty has been the exact same rehashed piece of shit since MW2's MP, even BO II is that same with all the dozens of killstreaks etc etc. If a Call of Duty went back to the roots of CoD 4 (MW1) with only 3 multiplayer killstreaks and a good campaign then I'll buy it.
    Just saying .... don't automatically assume it will be a continuation. It could be a new trilogy of MW games (kinda of like Halo 1 - 3 and now 4 - 6).
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

News Team

"I'm the almighty Holy Grail as I haven't bought a CoD game since W@W"

In all seriousness though, who didn't see this coming? Activi$ion will only stop releasing the CoD series when it stops making money.
    Unfortunately, there are droves of 12 year-olds every year that buy the game to fit in. The industry needs a new breakthrough gaming experience to break the FPS rut we're in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Just saying .... don't automatically assume it will be a continuation. It could be a new trilogy of MW games (kinda of like Halo 1 - 3 and now 4 - 6).
    But the Halo trilogies are connected by the same character (so far)

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

i just hope its MW4, cos i always think the other CoD games are just ok, but MW rocks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh no say it isn't so nooo. Okay. Another for the pile.