Project C.A.R.S given official release date

This is a discussion on Project C.A.R.S given official release date within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Project C.A.R.S. has been given an official release date, the game (Ps3, Xbox360,PC,Wii U) is scheduled for November 28, 2013, ...

PRO Member

Project C.A.R.S given official release date

Project C.A.R.S. has been given an official release date, the game (Ps3, Xbox360,PC,Wii U) is scheduled for November 28, 2013, the developer announced on facebook.

“Once and for all : the “official” release of the game (on all platforms) is scheduled for Thanksgiving… for the moment…”

Project C.A.R.S. represents the definitive racing simulation, with a Franchise Mode that allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever Motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
    Here is a link to the announcement thread if you don't know what this game is all about

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...simulator.html
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

That's pretty neat. I'm expecting the date to be pushed back though, seems like the norm these days.
    In any case, I wonder how it'll look on PS3, I've just been watching Pc gameplay.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    That's pretty neat. I'm expecting the date to be pushed back though, seems like the norm these days.
    In any case, I wonder how it'll look on PS3, I've just been watching Pc gameplay.
    Looking at the trailer, the graphics remind me of NFS: Shift 2. Wouldn't mind if that is how they look.

I am interested in the game. I play most racing games (outside of GT5 due to the licenses) so I will have my eye on this.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Lvl 7 - Gold

Cool, hopefully it will be a good racing game.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

INTJ

if there's no drifting specialization then it's a terrible game.

just saying.

i wanna be doin shit like this

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi there, just a fix to the OP. Theres no official release date, only an approximated date around ThanksGiving if everything goes well. Which in development does not represent something certain to happen, but who knows.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanPT View Post
    Hi there, just a fix to the OP. Theres no official release date, only an approximated date around ThanksGiving if everything goes well. Which in development does not represent something certain to happen, but who knows.
    While I agree with you that it could change (which the article also states), that is the official date as of now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I should have phrased it in a better way, its an estimated date given not something certain.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanPT View Post
    I should have phrased it in a better way, its an estimated date given not something certain.
    Project C.A.R.S. has been given an official release date, the game (Ps3, Xbox360,PC,Wii U) is scheduled for November 28, 2013, the developer announced on facebook.
    Regardless of the fact that it said "for now" later on, it is specified as an official release date. That is why the thread is named as such. Any game can be pushed back from a date that is set. Just going off of what I have read.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im not saying otherwise, the only issue in here is the way it was written may lead some to think that it will be in that exact date. The Facebook page where you got that info from is not an official pCARS page, its a fanpage administred by sagedavid, one of the pCARS community members and the info may sometimes be not exactly true like some rumours about a potential xbox720 and PS4 version coming out also that appear on that page also.