Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry

This is a discussion on Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am a proud plus subscriber since the very first week it was available! Never regreted it for a single ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I am a proud plus subscriber since the very first week it was available! Never regreted it for a single time!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Maybe it was just that Rayman game was the demo and it was crap
    i wouldn't classify the wii u demo kiosk as a actual demo.

the only real thing about it is the gamepad, the whole kiosk is run off a Ubuntu Computer (which means they have to port the game demo to linux.)

Lvl 8 - Gold

I remember my boss at work was largely anti-sony (previous Sega fanboy so still a lot of flak from the whole dreamcast vs ps2 thing). Anyway, he bit the bullet and got a PS3 and after much "bullying" I eventually got him to subscribe to plus, and he loved it.

He loved the fact he was being given games for a small fee, and saving bucket loads on these games, and also DLC and other such things.

Gotta say, before I signed up to plus I was a bit dubious but now I know what the fuss is all about, it truly is one of Sonys' best achievements in the recent slew of poor choices!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123