God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle

This is a discussion on God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; We have some exciting news, fellow Spartans! In celebration of God of War: Ascension hitting stores March 12th and to ...

40oz to freedom

God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle

We have some exciting news, fellow Spartans! In celebration of God of War: Ascension hitting stores March 12th and to commemorate one of our most popular and epic franchises, we’re releasing a limited edition God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle for our die-hard fans!
    This bundle comes complete with a 500GB Garnet Red PlayStation 3 system, the entire God of War storyline including God of War: Ascension and God of War Saga (which includes all five of the previous games from the franchise) and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial membership. You can get your hands on this collector’s bundle when it hits stores on March 12th.
    The Limited Edition God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle is a must-have for series fans. You can experience Kratos’ epic story with a stunning Garnet Red PS3 system, whose color is inspired by Kratos’ signature tattoo. The 500GB of storage is perfect for all of your games, movies, music, photos and more.

The complete God of War game collection allows fans to relive their favorite series moments with the God of War Saga, which includes God of War, God of War II, God of War III, and God of War: Origins Collection, comprised of God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
    The collection also includes God of War: Ascension, the newest addition to the franchise and a prequel story that introduces fans to a Kratos they’ve never known before. Ascension boasts a host of enhancements to the single-player experience, with new gameplay mechanics and combat systems, and also offers the franchise’s very first multiplayer experience.
    God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle Includes Garnet Red PS3 – PlayStation Blog

Harvester of Souls

I want this! . We have a price tag for it? I imagine nearly like 500+ bucks at least? I'll click the article link and find out shortly

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

I read elsewhere it was $350. I would be interested if it weren't the superslim model.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Looks nice and great those that don't already have multiple ps3 consoles.Thats the best bundle i've seen for the ps3 thus far

It is time for me to go underground

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I read elsewhere it was $350. I would be interested if it weren't the superslim model.
    You read correctly about the price tag. Gameinformer says its gonna be $350

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

I may be getting this
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

WHO DAT!!!!

i was getting the AC3 one but now im getting this!!!!! ACR glitched on me for plat so im done w the AC franchise. I will keep acension and trade in the saga since ive completed all on that list.........making my overall cost les!!!!!!!!!!!pumped

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I agree that the new slim isnt very attractive, but a GoW bundle is pretty awesome. A simple graphic on top would be pretty sweet.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredImages View Post
    I agree that the new slim isnt very attractive, but a GoW bundle is pretty awesome. A simple graphic on top would be pretty sweet.
    I just really like the color of this system. But I just purchased a new regular slim last month. I doubt I'll buy another new system until the next PS comes out. I would've considered upgrading to this, but I really don't like the new model... at all.

Kiwi Defender

Looks like a good deal to be honest, but it being the new Slim model kind of ruins it all for me. Not to mention i own 3 of the GoW games already, so I've got no need for the Sga one .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well, i already have god of war saga and im getting the collectors edition for ascension. i like the color, i wish sony would've done this a while ago. the white ps3 edition is better only because you get a year's worth of ps plus while this one is only 30 days.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Looks really nice. I don't really dig the Super Slim but I'd definitely give this as a gift for someone who wants to get into gaming.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

-i- love myself.

My favorite color is red so without a doubt that bundle bundle is pretty cool. I already have the super slim so I won't be getting that beauty any time soon.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Y is this not $300 like every other 500gb bundle? They need to include another controller or something to justify... Other than that I'm glad they finally made a GoW bundle.

Negator

I'm guessing it's in the $300-$400 range.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

The Playboy Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    You read correctly about the price tag. Gameinformer says its gonna be $350
    Which means it'll probably be about $500+ here in NZ. If the pricetag weren't so hefty (and I had the money), I would so consider getting this.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Harvester of Souls

350 is definitely worth it for me then . I have to buy Ascension anyways for Paper, so there is that . and a new PS3 can't hurt anything. .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Sick bundle, I like the PS3.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

This bundle looks . Too bad I all ready have all 5 God of War games and a ps3.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.