New 7.1 Sony Wireless Headset, Your Opinion?

This is a discussion on New 7.1 Sony Wireless Headset, Your Opinion? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So has anyone purchased these yet? I am so very interested, but they are WIRELESS! NOT BLUETOOTH! WHY????? I just ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

New 7.1 Sony Wireless Headset, Your Opinion?

So has anyone purchased these yet? I am so very interested, but they are WIRELESS! NOT BLUETOOTH! WHY????? I just dont get why they didnt go with Bluetooth. I hate wireless, Bluetooth is so much more reliable.

So what is your opinion? They are way cheaper than turtle beach, especially the ones I was looking at for $200-$250. Help is appreciated.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

my friend has it i tried them on and they fit snugged and the audio is great
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

PRO Ninja

yes i have bought them as well, and i'm very surprised of the high quality, nice fit, great sound and the cheap price for this awesome headset.

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't know yet, this one is coming out in Europe 23rd of Novembre. Very interested in this one because it fits over your head and covers your ears both. Tired off my Socom Confrontation bluetooth headset. Must agree that wireless is less than bluetooth....

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah, I bought them from toysrus in their buy 2 get one free deal. Just got them in the mail tonight, my son hooked his up and they sound good, very high noise cancelation! I only tried them for like 3-5 min, but I am excited to use them in the next week!

Everyone Loves Candy

Excellent. Feels great when wearing them and excellent audio. the ability to have it either game sound only or mic is a huge help. they can be really loud. plus a fair price as compared to other headsets.
    Hi Mom!

The One and Only

I'm thinking about getting this, likely for Christmas. I'm hearing some good things about it too

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

i recently bought them aand theyre amazing. i now have a bluetooth and this headset and i can swap between charges. this headset is very soft, its very comfortable to wear while playing for hours. the battery life is pretty good, and the recharge rate isnt more than a few hrs. i do wish a few things were done differently or improved, but the sound, battery, and other things you get for only 100, maybe cheaper depending where u get it, is a great bargain.