Trophy Leaderboard

This is a discussion on Trophy Leaderboard within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I could be wrong so do correct me if you think different but some of the ppl on the leaderboard ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trophy Leaderboard

I could be wrong so do correct me if you think different but some of the ppl on the leaderboard must be fakes or sumit some of them have plat games way long before there release days eg Hitman and wwe 13. A mean come on the plat every game they touch no 1 is that good or if so they must be a bum and sit on there back side all day and be jobless lol

PRO Member

Some of them are teams, some literally have no life and some do hack. Welcome to it.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

> Restart Button <

All leaderboards have some sort of malicous people breaking the system just to ruin everyones good time. Enjoy the hunt yourself and be proud of where your at. Plus there are legitmate people who have huge amounts of trophies who are close to the top. If anyone should be upset, it's them.

I like the idea of leaderboards but they are ALWAYS ruined by some others. Too bad

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

takes the fun out it really and those people that would rather play games than work really piss me off dont know how they afford ps3 and all those games at like 40 quid a pop jobless lol

@ themute88orl hackers always find a way round sumit there life must be so boring eh

Angel of Death

Getting a Plat before release day isn't hacking, it's getting the game early. I got LBP 4 days before release date, so my timestamps would be before the game was "released."

Also, there are various reasons how the people could afford the games. One reason could be they live with their parents, that they are rich, they work at home, this is their job, etc.

Also, what is quid?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well wwe 13 is hacked because it was 2 yr ago someone plat the game
    it wasnt out 2 yr ago wwe 11 was just pisses me off the we try hard to plat them and ppl like this come along

and quid is a scottish name for 1 pound 1 so 40 off them is 40 QUID LOL

Ps : plus getting the game early is ok but games dont come out 2 month n that before not that iv seen

PRO Member

Its a video game trophy leaderboard not that big of a deal lol. I do agree though very sad on theyre part if they hack. You keep mentioning theyre jobless if they are kids probly so but adults probly not happening. You cant afford that many games without a job. If they do not work then who is asshole? You or them? They have every game they could possibly want and dont even work cant hate on that. You on the other hand are mad as shit about it. Point being "Don't sweat the petty stuff" have fun they are just games!

> Restart Button <

Don't let it bug you. You just enjoy that you completed WWE 13' and got it's . Be proud of your trophies. You earned them. Hackers & cheaters didn't earn them and they should feel hollow. It'll eat them up one day, you don't need to.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Don't let it bug you. You just enjoy that you completed WWE 13' and got it's . Be proud of your trophies. You earned them. Hackers & cheaters didn't earn them and they should feel hollow. It'll eat them up one day, you don't need to.
    no plat it yet thats why im pissed lol no ones ever online and THQ servers are rubbish

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsyard View Post
    well wwe 13 is hacked because it was 2 yr ago someone plat the game
    it wasnt out 2 yr ago wwe 11 was just pisses me off the we try hard to plat them and ppl like this come along

and quid is a scottish name for 1 pound 1 so 40 off them is 40 QUID LOL

Ps : plus getting the game early is ok but games dont come out 2 month n that before not that iv seen
    It's all a matter of being proud of your accomplishments. I just recently got the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Plat, and it was incredibly enjoyable to here that last ding, but if it was hacked, it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable, but some people feel proud even if the Plat was hacked. The only damage they are doing is screwing up the rarity (which is kind of annoying), and ruining the first 50 achievers statistics list.

PRO Member

This topic again. I swear this forum has a rotation of the same topics. Trophy hacking, check. Trophies transferring to PS4, check. Bitching about MP in traditional SP games, check.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    This topic again. I swear this forum has a rotation of the same topics. Trophy hacking, check. Trophies transferring to PS4, check. Bitching about MP in traditional SP games, check.
    I'm not sure why but your comment reminded me of this.

Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Gothams Silent Protector

I hack trophies for a living. Problem?