Prince Of Persia series put on hold

This is a discussion on Prince Of Persia series put on hold within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Toggle Spoiler It has recently been announced that the Prince of Persia series will be put on hold. While there ...

PRO Member

Prince Of Persia series put on hold

Toggle Spoiler

Source: pop, ubisoft, break, stop, making, prince, of , persia | Gaming Capacity
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Alright, someone is gonna have to explain something to me. Why does the 2008 PoP game gets so much hate? Please note that you're telling your explanation/answer to someone whose only PoP experience is the 2008 one and I found it to be a good game.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    Alright, someone is gonna have to explain something to me. Why does the 2008 PoP game gets so much hate? Please note that you're telling your explanation/answer to someone whose only PoP experience is the 2008 one and I found it to be a good game.
    It was just 'Different' for some fans. Also that it was pretty much dumb down for the casual audience(like the fact that you pretty much could not die). I for one who loved the whole series and thought Warrior Within, then The Two Thrones were my favorites games right when they released and I also thought the 2008 PoP was still fun and interesting and deserved a sequel.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    If you ever get to play the HD collection and I strongly recommend you do, then you may understand why PoP 2008 got slated by some. I was actually one of them who slated it when I first played it as I thought it deviated a little from it's predecessors. However, I did give it another try and after that, I fell in love with it. I would love another PoP but that seems like it isn't going to happen anytime soon

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thank you Kid and john for your explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    play the HD collection and I strongly recommend you do
    I will when I can.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247