Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EA almost unbearable

This is a discussion on EA almost unbearable within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I LOVED the Dead Space games thus far... But I just don't know if I can take EA games anymore. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EA almost unbearable

I LOVED the Dead Space games thus far... But I just don't know if I can take EA games anymore. Ok. Fine. I'll buy it new. Just please stop releasing 5 installments of $15 DLC for the next year. Make a game and let me be done with it. I just don't see that it's worth it anymore. Am I wrong? I'm SURE DS3 is going to be amazing. Do I have to wait for the "ultimate" edition release in 2 years? I guess so...

Lvl 7 - Gold

F*** EA as a staff, a record label, and a mof'in crew.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 9 - Gold

If you expect a full Dead Space 3 version (GOTY or whatever) then you're gonna die of old age first, since EA doesn't do that kind of stuff.
    And yeah, that's pretty much the reason why I didn't buy the game, since a $9.99 DLC has already been announced and I wouldn't pay more than $60 for a complete game. I'll pick it up when it's $15 or whatever.

Other than that, I don't think I've bought any EA game in the recent months, except for ME1 but that was $15 and totally worth it. EA sucks so much right now.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Angel of Death

I hate EA, but they have good games, so whatever.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I enjoy the Need For Speed games, Battlefield 3 was pretty fun. But the Ultimate Speed Pack for Most Wanted for 10$, too pricy, but i bought it anyway. But 15$ for Battlefield 3 Packs, just stupid. Never buying that stuff lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    F*** EA as a staff, a record label, and a mof'in crew.
    If you down with EA then F you too.........

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    If you expect a full Dead Space 3 version (GOTY or whatever) then you're gonna die of old age first, since EA doesn't do that kind of stuff.
    And yeah, that's pretty much the reason why I didn't buy the game, since a $9.99 DLC has already been announced and I wouldn't pay more than $60 for a complete game. I'll pick it up when it's $15 or whatever.

Other than that, I don't think I've bought any EA game in the recent months, except for ME1 but that was $15 and totally worth it. EA sucks so much right now.
    And thats why I cancelled my pre-order. Will be getting it though, but when the price drops.

Lvl 9 - Gold

the DLC industry as a whole is to blame and the stupid people that buy it in its entirety. To make a game then have 15 lots of dlc announced BEFORE the release is f%^&%n rubbish .

Dont get me wrong dlc CAN be good if done right but normally it isnt

Im with all of you ds3 wont get my money till a major price drop. I picked up ds2 for $20 (the ltd ed in ds extraction so 2 games 4 one!)

Death is Awaiting....

I'm not even gonna be buying it. I'll be renting it from Gamefly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

PRO Member

I have bounced around with EA games a couple different times. About the only EA gqmes that I ever get brand new are the sports ones and that is due to not needing DLC to fully enjoy my game.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Plats-O'-War!!

I'll be picking up Dead Space 3 when its less than $25 And for those who say other wise, I'm more than sure I'll find a copy of it

INTJ

every thread

Venire, Videre, Vince

EA is the gaming company that has been either popular or unpopular in recent months, just waiting for the next installment!

I mean we as consumers always pay the price one way or another for services either we accept it or not, everyone has different thoughts when buying games some pay alot others pay a little but is the gaming experience the same or not just saying.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Forget I Was Ever Here

EA puts out amazing games…..NOBODY says you have to buy DLC thats you the individuals fault for being suckered into it…Why blame the studio for making more money off of people that would purchase it? Gets a little old always hearing people complain about EA

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy2872 View Post
    I have bounced around with EA games a couple different times. About the only EA gqmes that I ever get brand new are the sports ones and that is due to not needing DLC to fully enjoy my game.
    EA sports are so underdeveloped it's scary Graphics never look good and it's very robotic looking.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 3 - Bronze

to make few points:

a) games is a bussiness, costing millions and ain't easy to get them back since every game is a gamble, since they're dependents on the consumers. like any bussiness you need profit and more you get more you can re-invest on more and better games. as consumers yes we like things for free and cheapest as possible but consumer ONLY way of thinking won't make any publisher or studio alive... they would go bankrupt in a blink if they ignored the money side of this......

b) yes theres is DLC and the only two situations by wich would be seen as bad is Indisk content, deliberate locked content. now many people think games are being worked until release day, by wich THEY AREN'T. its getting common games going gold as far as month before release, sent for for manufacturing etc etc, so sure wouldnt be smart having studio with hundreds just with crossed arms and staring at each others just making expense.... so many day 1 dlcs are made during this period and some were started on a late period of the game and no way they could be done by the time the game went gold, note that even started by that timeframe this DLC's were extras and not part of the original concept.

c) ITS OPTIONAL <----------------------------- none is forced to buy, none is pointing you a gun, you can enjoy games without any DLC

i'm not fan of EA but i can't denied they make some of the best franchises (mass effect,dead space.....) but i don't buy their DLC's....... just because i'm not forced to !!

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    EA puts out amazing games…..NOBODY says you have to buy DLC thats you the individuals fault for being suckered into it…Why blame the studio for making more money off of people that would purchase it? Gets a little old always hearing people complain about EA
    I shall agree with you there YHS I bought my first DLC last month but I wasn't forced to get it. The price was dropped 50%. Plus it was for a game I really enjoyed. I do have a couple of EA games that requires purchase of the DLC to achieve 100% but am not going to get them.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Boycott EA. Simple as that.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Go Blue Jackets!!

if you guys really hate EA that much, then simply DON'T buy there games! I don't know why we need threads talking about this.

I hate Capcom games, so I boycott them or illegally download them on my PC... simple as that.

Lvl 7 - Gold

we should just make a official EA complain thread.

There would be a new story like everyday.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast