Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100% dead space 3

This is a discussion on 100% dead space 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am wondering , i am seeing people that after a game released they got the plat in like 1day, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

100% dead space 3

I am wondering , i am seeing people that after a game released they got the plat in like 1day, all of this people almost all the time have more than 150 plats and have probably all game on 100%, so here is mine question : Does this people really enjoy a game ?? because i dont seem the fun on getting a 100% on a game on 1 day or maybe the just somehow hack the 100%, well peace out mine friend and sorry if someone get angry for no reason

Change is mediocre

This people does really enjoy the game, that's why the people play it so much. They just bought the game and play it nonstop because the people loved it much.

Also when someone hacked a platinums, that means they really really liked the game because the gap between first and last trophies is even smaller.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    This people does really enjoy the game, that's why the people play it so much. They just bought the game and play it nonstop because the people loved it much.

Also when someone hacked a platinums, that means they really really liked the game because the gap between first and last trophies is even smaller.
    LMFAO

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if you hack a game for liking the game that just dont make sense to me , you dont go a see the last 10minutes of a movie because you like it !! you wanna see the whole movie, hacking is like saying lets whacht the ending and guest how was the whole movie

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post

you must be joking right ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ha, I started a post about this very topic this morning. my belief is that person hacked because they achieved most of their trophies days before DS3 was released. Look at the trophies that person actually has, it's ridiculous.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit_Hate View Post
    you must be joking right ?
    Luckay never jokes.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JMFV4223 View Post
    Ha, I started a post about this very topic this morning. my belief is that person hacked because they achieved most of their trophies days before DS3 was released. Look at the trophies that person actually has, it's ridiculous.
    i saw that he got like over 700Plats, i guest he must be working on redbull instead of blood just mine guest

Change is mediocre

I hope everyone knowed the people platinum Dead Space 3 legit.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow. Respect. But I was more referring to the person who got it before you.

On the edge

Most likely those people used the "Trophy Unlocker tool" that is out now. The bunch of idiots thinks using a GUI to unlock PS3 trophies on their PC is as good as earning them by actually playing it.......morons.

It would be impossible to beat DS3 in one day even if one was to play it non-stop because multiple playthroughs are required.

You would think that the people 'unlocking' their trophies would at least make the timestamps look real but they don't actually know how to change the time because the tool doesn't automatically do it for them. lol

Angel of Death

Abixter seems to be the only legit earner so far.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

I think we all know platinum hackers exist
    to question if they enjoyed playing the game is pointless

Whats stupid is that even though these hackers are max trophy level they still hack for more plats
    its beyond obsessive now, it's become a sickness Smh
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

Rank number one on the site, go to his statistics bar, you see he got something like 300+ platinums within a week

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ramieh View Post
    i saw that he got like over 700Plats, i guest he must be working on redbull instead of blood just mine guest
    red bull to drown the guilt of being a fuckwit for hacking trophies.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Chocobo Master

Is this elementary school? People want to tattle tail every time they feel it's their duty. How old are some of y'all? I know this a PS3 trophy site but why are people trying to act like "Trophy Police"? Dude found a way to get the platinum. The butt hurt is very strong in this thread. I have an awesome idea more worries about your trophy list and less worries about others.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Is this elementary school? People want to tattle tail every time they feel it's their duty. How old are some of y'all? I know this a PS3 trophy site but why are people trying to act like "Trophy Police"? Dude found a way to get the platinum. The butt hurt is very strong in this thread. I have an awesome idea more worries about your trophy list and less worries about others.
    Wait, this is a trophy website?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

there are about 6 or 7 people with ds3 platinum so far and i would say most of them hacked it because if you look in their trophy list they got the difficulty trophies within a few hours of each other, no way can you play through this game in 2 hours, especially on one of the specialty difficulties

after looking through all their trophy lists they have all hacked because the last trophy five of them got was for quick healing 20 times and there is no way thats the last trophy you get after 4 playthroughs, and the other guy got the trophy for classic difficulty before defeating the moon trophy, hackers-all of em

Lvl 9 - Gold

Oh my God, people hack trophies? NO WAY! Someone call the Cyber Police, because we've back-traced them!

In all seriousness, I wish people didn't create a new thread to talk about hacking trophies. Yes, it happens. No, you shouldn't care. And if you do care, that's too bad, but please realize we all know it happens and that it's not gonna change. It's not like trophies are useful anyway, so technically it's not a crime or a sin. They're just even more bored than you.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

They do it to compensate for their extremely small Manhood

There are 100 butthurt threads about hackers I feel you but do us a favor close this thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast