What's with these guys and 700 PLATS... JOKES!!

This is a discussion on What's with these guys and 700 PLATS... JOKES!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok seriously I'm getting sick of looking at the trophy leaderboard only to see these names up there with over ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What's with these guys and 700 PLATS... JOKES!!

Ok seriously I'm getting sick of looking at the trophy leaderboard only to see these names up there with over 400 platinums and upwards to 25,000 trophies... Come on now!!! Playstation needs to do something about getting these hacks out of here.. I for one can't understand what satisfaction you would get by hacking games to get trophies but hey some people have too much time on there hands and maybe they like being on top...lmao. From a true gamer and a level 26 respectively its annoying and pathetic, but that's just my opinion I guess.. Happy Gaming
    "Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow"

PRO Member

I think you're about the 21382395863498321748725434th person to point this out.

Yes. That guy is a hack. Yes, there are unfortunately a shit-ton of them emerging right now all getting "seemingly" legit s...but they are from the future and there's nothing we can do to stop them from altering time and space!

Quick Marty! To the DeLorean!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by shooter4202012 View Post
    Ok seriously I'm getting sick of looking at the trophy leaderboard only to see these names up there with over 400 platinums and upwards to 25,000 trophies... Come on now!!! Playstation needs to do something about getting these hacks out of here.. I for one can't understand what satisfaction you would get by hacking games to get trophies but hey some people have too much time on there hands and maybe they like being on top...lmao. From a true gamer and a level 26 respectively its annoying and pathetic, but that's just my opinion I guess.. Happy Gaming
    go hump a horse
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

дурак

What is this like the 5th fucking thread in the past two days? Are you guys seriously still on about this shit? Worry about yourself, and not others. Who cares if someone hacked? Sony has not, and will not do shit about it. So just live with it, and move on.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

> Restart Button <

Maybe we should put a giant sign on top of the site that says "Some players hack trophies and there is no action to be taken" and then these threads will stop cluttering up.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Forget I Was Ever Here

Another day another same stupid thread which all new members create… a little less worrying about another people and more on yourself would work out perfectly…

It is time for me to go underground

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Maybe we should put a giant sign on top of the site that says "Some players hack trophies and there is no action to be taken" and then these threads will stop cluttering up.
    Don't be too sure, people are stupid enough to ignore something right in front their faces.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Negator

Oh, it's another one of these threads.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Don't be too sure, people are stupid enough to ignore something right in front their faces.
    Good point as I watch happen everyday. Not really much we can do then. I don't even know why people care at all. When I get a I don't even think about first achievement or the time it took. Why is that even something you would go after anyway? Can't your shiny new be enough success for you?

GOSH

Lvl 4 - Silver

#care <----

Game on....

The leaderboards don't interest me. I don't want hundreds of platinum trophies!! I have a refined collection of platinum trophies that hold personal achievement and accomplishment for me and nothing else. Personally i don't care about some loser earning 700 platinum trophies....

Drunken Nights

Either way, those who are hacking don't get nothing out of it and it's not like their winning prizes and such. No idea why it's bothering you that much.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wasn't talking about you big mouth unless you are a hack and that's why your pissed about it..either way I don't really care. I think 250 plats is def do able but I'm talking about ppl with 700, try and read next time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you ppl don't want to read this post then don't, but why take the time to come on here and voice an opinion about not caring or how much people post this..go reply to something you do wanna talk about and don't waste my time reading your messages..

PRO Member

I don't really know why we even have leaderboards. The number of plats someone has is highly correlated with the time they've spent gaming (assuming they are a completionist). It doesn't mean someone is "more skilled," or "better," necessarily. So just worry about your own.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Plats-O'-War!!

If you ppl don't want to read this post then don't, but why take the time to come on here and voice an opinion about not caring or how much people post this..go reply to something you do wanna talk about and don't waste my time reading your messages..
    Not to be an ass but:

And not only that, the reason why people don't give a damn is that this has been discussed 9 billion times already. You've just wasted YOUR own time by actually posting beyond old news, and you've contradicted yourself by saying:

don't waste my time reading your messages.
    Man, someone get a Mod to close this crazy thread

> Restart Button <

Wasn't talking about you big mouth unless you are a hack and that's why your pissed about it..either way I don't really care. I think 250 plats is def do able but I'm talking about ppl with 700, try and read next time.
    You seem salty that you didn't get the answer you are looking for. :stare: We all replied because this is something NO one should care this much about. I like competition just as much as most people but the leaderboards are broken, therefore, I don't use them.

Oh, and I did want to read the post. It's funny to me.

Ranting about broken leaderboards.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Thread Closed